Hacking Order Cyclo from Realhotstuff or Dealwoot?

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Both are based in the US, which is a good sign. However, I'm interested in Dealwoot since they have free shipping. Which is a better site to buy from?

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dealwoot is a good store and they ship fast, so go with them if you want to save money.

But if what you want is to get your Cyclo ASAP - RHS if you're on the East Coast and Dealwoot if you're on the West Coast.

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Asked the exact same question like 30 minutes ago. I'm curious too! A lot of people reccomend RHS, like a LOT. From my personal experience, despite what people have said about the supreme customer service at RHS, they were a bit rude to me, so I'm leaning towards DealWoot. I hear that the shipping from DealWoot might not be as fast as RHS, but it's all relative to where you live. I read from someone that they got their item in one day because they lived close to the shipping source. I'm going to keep an eye on both our posts, hoping some unbiased and direct answer will show up!

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Diffusion said:
Dealwoot is a good store and they ship fast, so go with them if you want to save money.

But if what you want is to get your Cyclo ASAP - RHS if you're on the East Coast and Dealwoot if you're on the West Coast.
Yep, both are reliable and fast. The only question is where you live.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff will probably ship there a day earlier than Dealwoot.
But if you want to save a few bucks, you can order from Dealwoot as they have free shipping.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
matrix121391 said:
Asked the exact same question like 30 minutes ago. I'm curious too! A lot of people reccomend RHS, like a LOT. From my personal experience, despite what people have said about the supreme customer service at RHS, they were a bit rude to me, so I'm leaning towards DealWoot. I hear that the shipping from DealWoot might not be as fast as RHS, but it's all relative to where you live. I read from someone that they got their item in one day because they lived close to the shipping source. I'm going to keep an eye on both our posts, hoping some unbiased and direct answer will show up!
Please explain how they have been rude. I am curious. They always answer my emails regarding questions about their product in less than 24 hours or 24 hours MAXIMUM.

Tatsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up ordering from Dealwoot (I'm in FLorida) I chose them mainly because of the free shipping lol. Also one thing that i didn't like about dealwoot is that I didn't get any update on the status of my order, I checked a couple minutes ago and it says that my order is complete and that the post office has recieved the order for shipping (I ordered on Saturday) I'm assuming that means mine is going to be shipped today. Came out to be $52.99 in all. If you order with dealwoot you just have to make sure to check the site for updates. but so far everything has gone pretty smoothly. Dealwoot doesn't seem so bad!

g4med4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tatsu said:
I ended up ordering from Dealwoot (I'm in FLorida) I chose them mainly because of the free shipping lol. Also one thing that i didn't like about dealwoot is that I didn't get any update on the status of my order, I checked a couple minutes ago and it says that my order is complete and that the post office has recieved the order for shipping (I ordered on Saturday) I'm assuming that means mine is going to be shipped today. Came out to be $52.99 in all. If you order with dealwoot you just have to make sure to check the site for updates. but so far everything has gone pretty smoothly. Dealwoot doesn't seem so bad!

I ordered on Sat as well but I went with Priority Mail. I emailed dealwoot asking if Priority Mail gets a tracking number. They replied with a tracking number and said that it takes 24 hours to update their site. It was nice of them to look up my order for me even though I was just asking a generic question. My order was shipped out on Sat.

g4med4d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's worth the $3+ for Priority Mail. I did not expect it as fast since I placed the order on Sat.
Extra points for dealwoot!
smile.gif

With this, I've finally entered the world of CycloDS.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from what ive heard, .cn is okay, but .com is not, in which i heard they (divineo.com) just sends the cart, no tin or anything. but im not sure if thats true.

catnapped

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diffusion said:

Not necessarily--ordered mine from DW on Friday (first class and not priority) and got it on Monday (CA -> PA). Probably would've taken the same amount of time for RHS to deliver via DHL or USPS and they're in NJ.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1