Should this project be continued?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sn10jg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible with current tools to add battle frontier or is that still far from being possible (probably need some type of model injecting and scripted events).

Last edited by Sn10jg,

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Is it possible with current tools to add battle frontier or is that still far from being possible (probably need some type of model injecting and scripted events).
You'd have to model the entire thing, which would take time and lots and lots of effort.

zakeblast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work with Omega Ruby? Or does it have to be Alpha Sapphire?
i havent touched this project in what feels like ages.
i know i had a working patch for ruby version, but wether or not i uploaded it is questionable. (i do not believe i still have the file)
also i dont like to consider this project dead, its merely hibernating until i find both the free time, and willpower to continue.

Reactions: 8BitWonder

Elexon6273

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i havent touched this project in what feels like ages.
i know i had a working patch for ruby version, but wether or not i uploaded it is questionable. (i do not believe i still have the file)
also i dont like to consider this project dead, its merely hibernating until i find both the free time, and willpower to continue.
Please take some time to continue work on this project. Though it may still be hibernating I am still excited. If needed, me and my friend are willing to help in any way. Please consider! ^_^

zakeblast

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In order to figure out how much interest there actually is in this project, i've added a poll.
The more "Yes" i see, the sooner ill likely go back to this and continue working.
When i DO go back to this, i would like someone to help me test ruby patches.

Elexon6273

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In order to figure out how much interest there actually is in this project, i've added a poll.
The more "Yes" i see, the sooner ill likely go back to this and continue working.
I'll be happy to test your Rom hack and give you some advice! I'm pretty excited because the poll's results are 100% so far! :P

D

Deleted User

I'd like this ROM Hack to be continued too, tbh. I volunteered to work on this when I first joined (I think), and I have a few ideas regarding the hack.

D

Deleted User

Ah, that reminds me.

Since Luma3DS 7.0 came out, wouldn't it just make sense to compile the hack into a LayeredFS Patch (i.e. just the files)? It wouldn't certainly make it more accessible for CFW users (and no less difficult for HANS users). Plus, the changes made should be version-agnostic.

syiman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I was considering playing this. My question is: How complete is this romhack?

The changelog doesn't really make it clear, is this game fully playable and completable?
Does the end encounter work properly?

Elexon6273

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, I was considering playing this. My question is: How complete is this romhack?

The changelog doesn't really make it clear, is this game fully playable and completable?
Does the end encounter work properly?

If you read the past few posts on this thread you would have realized that the ROM Hack is still incomplete (and we don't know if it will ever be complete).
However, if you would like to download the early pre-alpha for this game, you may find it here:1.76 GB Pokemon.Delta.Emerald.CIA.ROM.Hack.RegionFree.cia

!!!WARNING!!! : This download has not been verified, use at your own risk!

Last edited by Elexon6273,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs