I sent in my Wii to Nintendo for a repair (it had an overheating issue), and Nintendo sent me back a new (well, refurb- doesn't match the "unmoddable" serial numbers, whew) Wii with a new 1 year warranty.
The "new" Wii is, of course, virgin 4.0 firwmware.
Now, I've held on to it for over 3 weeks, hoping comex or someone else would release an exploit so I could restore it to its old state. So far, nothing at all.
I'm debating whether or not to simply sell it on craigslist and buy a Wii that's not updated from a friend. My question is, of course, what kind of a wait I'm looking at if I just wait it out. Should I go ahead, or is an exploit right around the corner?
Thanks for any replies!
The "new" Wii is, of course, virgin 4.0 firwmware.
Now, I've held on to it for over 3 weeks, hoping comex or someone else would release an exploit so I could restore it to its old state. So far, nothing at all.
I'm debating whether or not to simply sell it on craigslist and buy a Wii that's not updated from a friend. My question is, of course, what kind of a wait I'm looking at if I just wait it out. Should I go ahead, or is an exploit right around the corner?
Thanks for any replies!








