Hacking Options for hacking Switch (relating to AC:NH)

fekerin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've wanted to hack my Switch for a while, but of course, I'm really worried about being banned. It's an expensive console. I'm not interested in pirating or anything like that; all I want to be able to do is backup my Animal Crossing: New Horizons save game so that I can make a new town without having to delete my old one—modding the game would also be a big plus, but it's not at the top of my list. Checkpoint on the 3Ds was the best thing that ever happened to me and I would kill to have it on the Switch. However, to my understanding, there's not a way to do this without high risk of getting banned. I just want to know what my options are when it comes to hacking, specifically for NH, and if there's a way to be safe with it. Buying another Switch isn't really in my price range, but if I get my current one banned then I'll have wasted the money anyway, so I'm not really sure what to do. If anyone is willing to discuss this with me I would really, super appreciate it. Thank you!!

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
There is always the possibility that you can get banned, you can lower the chances of it but overall it's your choice. You may not get banned for years or just get banned on the 2nd day. If you follow the guidelines you can lower your chances of getting banned. Look at this thread for more.
If you decide to hack your switch, then check this guide.

Personally, if I would enjoy playing online that much, I wouldn't hack my switch.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've wanted to hack my Switch for a while, but of course, I'm really worried about being banned. It's an expensive console. I'm not interested in pirating or anything like that; all I want to be able to do is backup my Animal Crossing: New Horizons save game so that I can make a new town without having to delete my old one—modding the game would also be a big plus, but it's not at the top of my list. Checkpoint on the 3Ds was the best thing that ever happened to me and I would kill to have it on the Switch. However, to my understanding, there's not a way to do this without high risk of getting banned. I just want to know what my options are when it comes to hacking, specifically for NH, and if there's a way to be safe with it. Buying another Switch isn't really in my price range, but if I get my current one banned then I'll have wasted the money anyway, so I'm not really sure what to do. If anyone is willing to discuss this with me I would really, super appreciate it. Thank you!!
Its simple; if you don't want to get banned, don't hack.

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah no, don't hack your switch, I did it and it's not even worth it for all the stuff I did. In your case it's just for animal crossing. For one game you will pick the risk of getting banned forever ? Nah, I suggest you to not loose your time.

edit : oh ok I did not even saw the date

Reactions: veenx0704

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy