Options for FTP

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Omegapsy, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Omegapsy
    OP

Omegapsy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2012
    United States
    Pretty much as the title states. I'm looking for all the options I have for FTP as ftBrony crashes serving to filezilla on my desktop. What are my other options for FTP on the 3DS? I would like to have a solution I can access from the home menu that doesn't require access to the homebrew launcher

2. CeeDee

CeeDee hm?~

May 4, 2014
    United States
    somewhere
    n3DS Micro SD manager. In System Settings.

3. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    ftpd/ftBrony and its forks. They're all pretty much the same thing (same sourcecode and all), just with different cosmetic options. I'd imagine you just have something set up wrong. I just use Thunar's built in FTP client. There are CIA versions as well.

4. Omegapsy
    OP

Omegapsy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2012
    United States
    Got a link?

5. eskinner3742

eskinner3742 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2016
    United States
    I use ftp-3ds but I think it's dead now. It's just a themed ftbrony though and it's strange. When you run it you go to a folder on your windows type the address shown on your 3ds into the file explorer address bar.\
    You have to try a few times (pressing A on 3ds helps I think) but the 3ds sd will show up. when you're done close the window and press B on the 3ds and you should be able to exit.

6. MattKimura

MattKimura 3DS & WiiU Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2014
    United States
    I just wish someone would make FTPD for A9LH as a payload. Then include a way to shut down the 3DS from the app itself.