Opinions on 2 games?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by dgwillia, Jul 12, 2011.

Jul 12, 2011

Opinions on 2 games? by dgwillia at 8:58 AM (676 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. dgwillia
    OP

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    Just got BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 and Resident Evil The Mercenaries at that Buy 2 Get 1 free special deal Best Buy has (Along with Earth Defense Force for PS3).

Was wondering if they were worth a keep? Grabbed them because i didnt see much of anything else i didnt have or was interested in.

Im a fan of BlazBlue on PS3/360, though i heard the port wasnt as great. (No Analog Pad support, strange 3D effect, and the game doesnt even have a sleep mode lol)

As far as Merc's goes, i never heard much after all that uproar over the save issue.

Trying to decide whether to keep them, or return them and swap them for something else (Maybe Pokemon Heart Gold?)

2. Pippin666

Member Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Canada
    About BlazBlue, I am having very much fun in the abyss and legion. Move and combos are great to see even if it's rendered 2d/3d sprite.

About RE:Mercs, I love the game. It's meant to be a casual gaming experience under influence of the resident evil game, blast your way, earn points, upgrade, buy, etc,... Framerate is a problem sometime.

I would consider to keep them both. Myself, during the first year of a system, I prefer to keep games I buy. I try to have one of each genre. My current collection is; (in chronological order)

3DS + SSFIV3DE
    Ridge Racer 3D (100% completed)
    Dead or Alive: Dimensions (All costumes all DLC, 50% statue)
    BlazBlue CS II
    RE: Mercs
    Zelda OoT
    Dream Trigger (Bought it yesterday, 19.99$ new, at St-Bruno WallMart in Quebec)

Pip'

3. dgwillia
    OP

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    Ah thanks, started BlazBlue earlier and im loving it. Didnt realize how much of the Story mode was in.

Gonna start Merc's later tonight probally.

And yeah, i already had a pretty good collection of 3DS games (7 so far before i got these 2), but i have a 12 hour roundway road trip coming up in 2 weeks, so i could use the extra entertainment.

4. vaan661

Newcomer vaan661 Advanced Member

United States
    blazblue 2 is great have it for psp....

well my 3ds collection consists of

lego pirates of the carribean
    lego star wars 3
    street fighters 4
    legend of zelda
    resident evil mercenaries

all awesome games indeed