Gaming Opinions on 2 games?

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 and Resident Evil The Mercenaries at that Buy 2 Get 1 free special deal Best Buy has (Along with Earth Defense Force for PS3).

Was wondering if they were worth a keep? Grabbed them because i didnt see much of anything else i didnt have or was interested in.

Im a fan of BlazBlue on PS3/360, though i heard the port wasnt as great. (No Analog Pad support, strange 3D effect, and the game doesnt even have a sleep mode lol)

As far as Merc's goes, i never heard much after all that uproar over the save issue.

Trying to decide whether to keep them, or return them and swap them for something else (Maybe Pokemon Heart Gold?)

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
About BlazBlue, I am having very much fun in the abyss and legion. Move and combos are great to see even if it's rendered 2d/3d sprite.

About RE:Mercs, I love the game. It's meant to be a casual gaming experience under influence of the resident evil game, blast your way, earn points, upgrade, buy, etc,... Framerate is a problem sometime.

I would consider to keep them both. Myself, during the first year of a system, I prefer to keep games I buy. I try to have one of each genre. My current collection is; (in chronological order)

3DS + SSFIV3DE
Ridge Racer 3D (100% completed)
Dead or Alive: Dimensions (All costumes all DLC, 50% statue)
BlazBlue CS II
RE: Mercs
Zelda OoT
Dream Trigger (Bought it yesterday, 19.99$ new, at St-Bruno WallMart in Quebec)

Pip'

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah thanks, started BlazBlue earlier and im loving it. Didnt realize how much of the Story mode was in.

Gonna start Merc's later tonight probally.

And yeah, i already had a pretty good collection of 3DS games (7 so far before i got these 2), but i have a 12 hour roundway road trip coming up in 2 weeks, so i could use the extra entertainment.

vaan661

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blazblue 2 is great have it for psp....

well my 3ds collection consists of

lego pirates of the carribean
lego star wars 3
street fighters 4
legend of zelda