Opinion with this Classic Controller

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Akira, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Akira
    OP

Akira I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!

Apr 28, 2013
    Hi guys, i just want your opinion as stated above. I am planning to buy a classic controller for wii but unfortunately i am very tight in my budget right now so i cant afford to buy the original one. I saw this classic controller at each mall website and i think i ca afford to buy two of it. So what do you think? any experiences on china made products like this controller? Thanks in advance on your opinions.

2. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy ~I have crippling depression~

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    A while ago I had bought one of the China knockoff CCPs just like that one, but I don't remember from where. Mine was very defective - I think it's the left stick... ended up thinking it was constantly stuck up-left no matter what I did. Didn't bother trying to get it refunded or anything because I got it cheap.

YMMV (I've heard of these working just fine, and as with all electronics, a few duds are bound to pop up here and there) but if you buy it, buy with the knowledge you may get a non-working model.

I buy a lot of shit from eachmall, they're definitely trustworthy as a website, but I've got no idea what their RMA process is like. Knock on wood, I've never had a problem with anything I've bought from them yet, but the few times I have had an issue with Chinese goods ordered overseas from any website, I never bothered with trying to RMA them because it's just too much of a hassle for the little money I'd get back, just isn't worth my time.

Long story short - buy a first party one from a retail store near you and know it'll work (or have a pretty painless exchange if it doesn't) (They're $20 USD in the states, not sure how much they'd cost where you are), or buy one/a few knockoff ones with the knowledge you're taking a gamble.

3. Akira
    OP

Apr 28, 2013
    Hi, as you said that is a big possibility on china made products. Do you happen to know any website that sells original wii controllers with international shipping? I've been trying to google it but the only i found has bad reviews about them(it was buy.com previously as far as i remember).

4. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy ~I have crippling depression~

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    Well, play-asia sells them, and I am pretty sure they ship worldwide - http://www.play-asia.com/wii-classic-controller-pro-black-paOS-13-49-en-70-4xh1.html

Unfortunately that's not cheap, that's almost $10 more than we get them for here in the states. Amazon or eBay for your region might end up being a better bet. I'm not too sure of anywhere else that would sell an OEM controller with international shipping - I usualyl either buy Chinese stuff from overseas or official stuff from Amazon or a retail store that's near me.

5. Akira
    OP

Apr 28, 2013
    I think i already check that site and yeah, they are too expensive. As for amazon, i'll try to look again and see if i can find an original one that ships here in UAE. Hoping that the shipping rate wont be that expensive though. Thanks for your help