Opinion on nintendogs + cats

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Tom, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Tom
    OP

Tom Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder

Feb 9, 2009
    United States
    New jersey
    What's your opinion on nintendogs + cats? i heard that previous nintendogs players were a little disappointed.I liked the last one but havent played it since 2005.I got it cheap ($25 on ebay) so now I'm just waiting for it to ship.

2. geenlung

geenlung Newbie

Think back to when you played back in 2005. Why did you stop? It'll probably be for the same reasons with this version. Personally speaking, I found the Nintendog series a bit monotonous after 1-2 months of play. There's not much to do after learning all the tricks and winning all the chamipionships. I never did find those rare walk items though.

3. Tom
    OP

Tom Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder

Feb 9, 2009
    United States
    New jersey
    I actually lost the game lol, thats why i stopped , never taught my dogs any tricks just played with them and friends

4. boombox

boombox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 29, 2008
    the World Wide Web
    I agree, it's a little too mundane after a while..i prefer my real dog..but that goes without saying!

5. JoyConG

JoyConG GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 24, 2009
    United States
    It's the same as it was, just with subtle improvements. That's why we're disappointed.

6. tlyee61

tlyee61 le dancing Tyranitar~

Jul 7, 2010
    United States
    Meh, at first its seems really good, but after each day, it gets very slow-paced and boring. I wouldnt buy it...