Opinion on ModChipDirect?

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're great, ordered from them several times. Always fast shipping (most recent order, ordered 3/11; shipped 3/12; arrived 3/14). They don't price-match non-USA sellers so that kind of sucks, but they typically are decently priced anyways.

Reactions: 72 others

OmegaPikachu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're great, ordered from them several times. Always fast shipping (most recent order, ordered 3/11; shipped 3/12; arrived 3/14). They don't price-match non-USA sellers so that kind of sucks, but they typically are decently priced anyways.

Awesome. They purchasing area looked a bit shady.

Have you had any trouble using a credit/debit card?

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome. They purchasing area looked a bit shady.

Have you had any trouble using a credit/debit card?

They don't accept debit, only visa credit cards. (Well, most banks won't allow them to charge debit.) I've never had issues but others have. I always use a card with them that's for international transactions. If your card isn't there might be up to a 3% fee from your bank for an international transaction. Not sure, I've never had any issues myself.

OmegaPikachu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They don't accept debit, only visa credit cards. (Well, most banks won't allow them to charge debit.) I've never had issues but others have. I always use a card with them that's for international transactions. If your card isn't there might be up to a 3% fee from your bank for an international transaction. Not sure, I've never had any issues myself.

Well i dont have a credit card, just a debit card. How am i supposed to buy one? lol

.44 Magnum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i dont have a credit card, just a debit card. How am i supposed to buy one? lol

If your debit card is a Visa it should work, before I had any credit cards I ordered from them using my Visa debit card issued by my bank and didn't have any issues. As far as my experience buying from them, it's always been great, usually receiving my order in just a few days.

OmegaPikachu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your debit card is a Visa it should work, before I had any credit cards I ordered from them using my Visa debit card issued by my bank and didn't have any issues. As far as my experience buying from them, it's always been great, usually receiving my order in just a few days.

awesome. thanks

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Aliexpress usually has sellers that sell most flashcards, chips etc etc. And you can use visa debit cards.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had extremely fast shipping from them when I ordered a gateway last November. I think I used my Visa Debit card as well and immediately realized I shouldnt have. I always use credit unless it is a big name company like Amazon or Wal Mart.

I just ordered a bunch of stuff Friday from them and it hasn't shipped yet but I wouldn't expect it to until Monday as it was later in the afternoon.

You need to get youself a credit card even if it has a low limit. Length of credit history is very important. just about anyone can get a card secured with a cash deposit of like $200-300. It will pay off big time for you in a few years.

OmegaPikachu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had extremely fast shipping from them when I ordered a gateway last November. I think I used my Visa Debit card as well and immediately realized I shouldnt have. I always use credit unless it is a big name company like Amazon or Wal Mart.

I just ordered a bunch of stuff Friday from them and it hasn't shipped yet but I wouldn't expect it to until Monday as it was later in the afternoon.

You need to get youself a credit card even if it has a low limit. Length of credit history is very important. just about anyone can get a card secured with a cash deposit of like $200-300. It will pay off big time for you in a few years.

Why should i use my debit card? I cant get a credit card lol.

jrebey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased a Sky3DS from them a few weeks back.. Ordered on Sunday got it on Thursday.

After the GW update I purchased a GW from them. Ordered on Wednesday got it Saturday.

Super fast shipping, they ship from NY as advertised. The only problem is, I got hit with foreign transaction fees for some reason. They were only like $2 each.. but still.

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They do accept visa debit, but most of the time your bank will not allow the transaction since they categorize it as foreign. If it doesn't work you'll have to call your bank and ask them to temporarily allow foreign transactions. Most will, but some won't.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had a bad experience, thats all I can say. Communication was accessible through emails and I usually give them a day to respond. As for technical support on products, well the mistake is never there own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol