jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
homebrew.gif
OpenTyrian DS v0.3
Game Saving Bug Fixed
[2122]OpenTyrianDS.png
Version 0.3 of thedopefish's DS port of the computer game Tyrian, OpenTyrian DS.
See changelog below for more information on this update.
Changelog said:
Redesigned the bottom screen (based on a mockup by ExeterV) in single-player Arcade and Full Game modes.
Improved stability and performance.
Fixed a control mapping issue; you should now be able to properly map all buttons to controls.
Improved music playback (thanks to moi, Renard). Some of the .WAV files have been modified for this; please download the complete package instead of just the .NDS file.
download.gif
 Download from OpenTyrian DS Website
icon11.gif
 OpenTyrian DS Website

Reactions: 1 person

Quiche_on_a_leas

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Isn't that the 0.2 changelog?

From the site:
QUOTE("Recent Changes:") said:
* Redesigned the bottom screen (based on a mockup by ExeterV) in single-player Arcade and Full Game modes.
* Improved stability and performance.
* Fixed a control mapping issue; you should now be able to properly map all buttons to controls.
* Improved music playback (thanks to moi, Renard). Some of the .WAV files have been modified for this; please download the complete package instead of just the .NDS file.

Any way, great game
smile.gif

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love how the legacy of Tyrian has come to this point. Open source and ported is a great combo. Did I mention this game kicks major ass? With a full swing to the buttocks.

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
OMG, i have searched like forever for the name of this game. Played it for hours when i was young.
Will try this!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa! I almost missed this update. I checked out the wav files and they STILL aren't cranked like I did to them.

jerbear64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is an old thread, but the music is kinda quiet. Can anyone reupload the Amped WAVs? The ones I amped are bigger in size and do not work with OpenTyrian.

EDIT: I now need the WAVs. as you read above, mine do not work. Otherwise, what program would be used for Decibal gain other than Audacity?

I managed to get the wavs working. Download here: [/u]http://opentyrianamped.4shared.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: