Hacking Open-sourced nxdbg

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
All these kids will be back on twitter within a week if not given enough attention. None of them are "taking a break" from anything. They need their attention. Give it some time and they'll pop back with a code update for whatever.
Don't speak like that about highly talented people who are willing to help kids like us to get the best from our consoles!
Guys like Pluto, Daeken, Reswitch team and others should be treated with the highest respect!
Moderators, please ban "isoboy" for his ungrateful post!

Digital_0xFF

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Don't speak like that about highly talented people who are willing to help kids like us to get the best from our consoles!
Guys like Pluto, Daeken, Reswitch team and others should be treated with the highest respect!

Disagree... of curse "we" should be grateful and show respect for the efforts of our beloved hackers BUT if you think a hacker code just for charity you are wrong. In the first place they do it for themself (lulz, fame, skill...) the rest are just side effects

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
They're not after attention (and even if they were, as long as they deliver, it's all good, brother), it's more like an itch. An itch that they need to scratch. Once you got it... you can't stop.

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Disagree... of curse "we" should be grateful and show respect for the efforts of our beloved hackers BUT if you think a hacker code just for charity you are wrong. In the first place they do it for themself (lulz, fame, skill...) the rest are just side effects
I don't agree with you. These people are always give us ongoing information on the current progress. If you compare with PS4 scene, hackers mostly keep their findings privately. It's better that they do it for themself (lulz, fame, skill...) and helping us than just sell everything to Nintendo for fifty bucks.

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
In b4 "Should I update my Switch to the latest firmware?" and "Get a second Switch for homebrew/piracy."

Anyway, I'm amazed at how active the community for the Switch hacking scene. As usual, it's a race between Nintendo and these hackers. Same can be said for Sony and their PS4. Heck, even the PS3 is still being worked on. It's just astounding.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ungrateful? Just voicing my opinion which I myself would consider stating the obvious. What a shame you're offended by random peoples posts on the internet.

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Ungrateful? Just voicing my opinion which I myself would consider stating the obvious. What a shame you're offended by random peoples posts on the internet.
I'm not offended, but calling highly respected people "kids" and saying they're craving for attention it's stupid.
Sometimes I see posts from SciresM and Daeken here on forum, and they talk and reply to regular noobs like me. They don't think they're Gods in hacking community, they are just very good guys who are willing to help us.
So one more bad word about our dearly beloved haxkers and I'll find you :gun:

Reactions: satan89

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But other than PC and Amiga ports I don't think Time Soldiers had any game system ports after...