Homebrew OOTHax question

ADULT_LINK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry in advance if this question has been answered, Tried googling it but didn't get anything.
Anyways, i think i remember seeing someone say that you can't have other saves if you use OOThax, and was wondering if that's accurate or not. If i can have other saves then I'll be happy as I'll have a backup for homebrew if i fuck up ironhax, and i'd be able to keep my 100% and Purple gauntlet glitch saves.

Thanks for any replies and sorry if this question is obvious.

ADULT_LINK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well damn, i have the cart so i guess no oothax for me at the moment. Eh i still have ironhax. Thanks for the reply

kenseiden

i am overflow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you already have an entry point in Ironhax, you can use svdt to back up your Ocarina save, delete the save on the cart and then install OoTHax afterwards with the installer if you want. Anytime you want to restore the save to your cart, you can use svdt to do so.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Shadowxp13

*don't have anything to put here*
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry in advance if this question has been answered, Tried googling it but didn't get anything.
Anyways, i think i remember seeing someone say that you can't have other saves if you use OOThax, and was wondering if that's accurate or not. If i can have other saves then I'll be happy as I'll have a backup for homebrew if i fuck up ironhax, and i'd be able to keep my 100% and Purple gauntlet glitch saves.

Thanks for any replies and sorry if this question is obvious.
I use the Home Menu Save Data Backup to prevent losing ironhax, since it backups all the save including the payload. Anyway, hax 2.5 payloads are too big, so there isn't sufficient space to use the oothax save and your main save.

ADULT_LINK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it seems that i cant find the payload for 10.3 ironhax, when i DL the starter pack it just gives me options for 10.1, but i'd like to update to 10.3 so i can get badges and the new Tri force heroes update. Running ironfall 1.0 on a N3ds, anyone think they could help?

kenseiden

i am overflow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to manually choose the 10.3 payload since the installer will always automatically detect the payload for your current firmware. Just move the cursor and change the payload number, then proceed as you would for any other installation.

ADULT_LINK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to manually choose the 10.3 payload since the installer will always automatically detect the payload for your current firmware. Just move the cursor and change the payload number, then proceed as you would for any other installation.
Thats the problem, when i move the cursor it only shows the DL for New 3ds 10.1 and Old 3ds 10.1. Ive redownloaded the installer like 8 times now :L

Shadowxp13

*don't have anything to put here*
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So it seems that i cant find the payload for 10.3 ironhax, when i DL the starter pack it just gives me options for 10.1, but i'd like to update to 10.3 so i can get badges and the new Tri force heroes update. Running ironfall 1.0 on a N3ds, anyone think they could help?
If you want only the badges, you can inject februarysn0w's data with over than 1000 badges.
For this you don't need badge arcade, But for Tri Force Heroes you need to update

kenseiden

i am overflow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's weird :( Did you download the installer itself or the starter pack?
Thats the problem, when i move the cursor it only shows the DL for New 3ds 10.1 and Old 3ds 10.1. Ive redownloaded the installer like 8 times now :L

Did you download the standalone installer itself or did you use the one from the starter pack? When I originally updated from 10.1 to 10.3, I used the installer from the updated version of the starter pack that had both the Ironhax and OoTHax installers.

ADULT_LINK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's weird :( Did you download the installer itself or the starter pack?

Did you download the standalone installer itself or did you use the one from the starter pack? When I originally updated from 10.1 to 10.3, I used the installer from the updated version of the starter pack that had both the Ironhax and OoTHax installers.
Tried both, neither worked. Same results both times

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn