Homebrew oot3dhax_installer2: Second-degree *hax for OoT3D

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Suddenly Pokebank noticed I had an outdated firmware version. I tried loading Pokebank via HANS. Pokebank told me it couldnt read SD card data.
I uninstalled any data for Pokebank, then opened eShop trough HBL. Now eShop loads, but when trying to view an item it gives me error code 007-2404.

Edit: According to this "PSA" https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/3r9co9/psa_eshop_spoof_partially_patched/ It seems Nintendo might have done something on their end. Lets hope this can be resolved :) I would like to give you money Nintendo!

Last edited by Pokepicker,

phase

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oot3dhax_installer2 has been updated to the new 2.5 payloads, and it works on 10.1 and (kind of) 10.2.
10.2 will work if you set the payload to your system details, but use 10.1 instead.

If you have any issues, please go to https://github.com/phase/oot3dhax_installer/issues and I will reply ASAP!

Last edited by phase,

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country

Garcia98

Hey! Listen!
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been able to get it working on my 9.9 N3DS :(

Most of the "doesn't work" posts seem to be for EU over 10.0, so I figured I'd put this here.

Reactions: Sev501

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
After some more tinkering I got it working on both an O3DS on 9.9.5-23E and my N3DS on 9.9.0-26E.

I don't know what went wrong the first times around. But after loading the payload for the O3DS and seeing that it worked, I decided to re-download the robpin for my N3DS. Inserted the payload with save_manager and I was good to go!

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Last edited by DjoeN,

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
Wiped saves, used the installer, loaded save and did something, *hax 2.5 attempted to load, but the screen just went black and nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong?
I'm using a New 3DS on 10.0.0-27E.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
Wiped saves, used the installer, loaded save and did something, *hax 2.5 attempted to load, but the screen just went black and nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong?
I'm using a New 3DS on 10.0.0-27E.

do you have an working internet connection for the 3ds
did you pick the right system type and FW version and region when installing
did you update to the newest installer

not sure if there are newer carts of OoT that do block the exploit but there might be

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/hackers-phish-finance-orgs-using-trojanized-minesw...