Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Celice said:
On a slightly different note, is there any programs which kinda do this already? I was wanting to play some emulator games with my brother (we usually play RPGs with half the characters one and the other half the other's). All I'd have to do is stream his display over to mine and be able to have keyboard input on his computer from mine.
Windows 7 has remote assistance built-in, but you both need to be running 7.

Other than that, there's TeamViewer, which is free... and should work better over a network than the internet.

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When technology ( bandwidth for normal ppl everywhere is high speed broadband ) becomes easily available and console gaming companies switch to cloud gaming it will eliminate piracy for their products plain and simple. But cloud gaming just isn't ready to go mainstream YET

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
It works pretty well, but I'd still rather play games locally, especially fast-paced games like shooters. The lag is definitely noticable, and occasionally the game pauses entirely because my connection was lost for a moment.

Still, this could become big.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...