Online-Trends SX OS Info

daniyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, you're lucky then.....7 hours later and I still don't have a code from online-trends...
Possibly your payment method declined? The order status showed completed for me before I got my code.

Then again... it's midnight currently in EU...

Last edited by daniyo,

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibly your payment method declined? The order status showed completed for me before I got my code.

Then again... it's midnight currently in EU...

my payment says "complete" . it said that right when I ordered.....however, i didn't take into consideration the time difference....

dspair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
6 hours and counting.
I like the reviews on their website, saying that they got their license in 1-4 hours :D
Sending a code shouldn't be taking this long.

Brat0kz

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to let everyone know. Placed order around 36hours ago. Sent a couple of emails with no response. Status stayed pending payment. Money already gone from my bank account. Status changed to cancelled. No emails or anything. Money gone and order cancelled.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just to let everyone know. Placed order around 36hours ago. Sent a couple of emails with no response. Status stayed pending payment. Money already gone from my bank account. Status changed to cancelled. No emails or anything. Money gone and order cancelled.
Which site did you order it from?

dspair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Received the key a few minutes ago, so it took them around 7 hours just to send the email. I paid with the MasterCard and the status was "Complete" the whole time.

Brat0kz

Trophies
XP
Country
Email them about it.
They replied. Told me that they canceled a bunch of orders by mistake and asked if i want refund or a key. I said key.So i am waiting now. 1 hour passed order is still canceled, still no key or anything. Will see what will happen.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
No wait.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It was just an email about shipping and stuff not actual confrontation. I'm pretty sure it's coming on Friday. I also contacted them on Friday about it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also (because I'm an idiot) I've asked them to clarify if it's coming to our houses on Friday or shipping on Friday.
You should @ me if yours ships tomorrow.

JonnyJonJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I ordered my key from Online-Trends at 11:20 yesterday (UK time), and received my key at 18:45. So it took 7 hours 25 minutes to get a key, but I did get one same-day.

Reactions: Jayammi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.