Reactions: Nollog

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So they emailed you?

I got nothing from them. Time to cancel.
No wait.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It was just an email about shipping and stuff not actual confrontation. I'm pretty sure it's coming on Friday. I also contacted them on Friday about it.

Also (because I'm an idiot) I've asked them to clarify if it's coming to our houses on Friday or shipping on Friday.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just to keep it all in one place this is what I just got in relation to the pro

"We would like to inform you that the manufacturer did not dispatch to us the total stock ordered to fulfil the first batch of SX Pro.

Therefore we will be receiving smaller batches every week until we fulfill all pre orders.

First batch expected Friday 22nd, and second batch Friday the 29th June and so on…

We understand how much you anticipate this amazing product, and we will do anything to keep our customers happy.

Even if you change your mind and would like a full refund, we would be happy to do so.

Sincerely,

Online Trends"

Reactions: Essasetic

c3p0_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone who ordered the SX OS today received a license code? I ordered this morning (7 hours ago) and I've still not heard anything except from the payment confirmation that was sent out automatically.
Now the website says that the licenses are out of stock...

Merkel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone who ordered the SX OS today received a license code? I ordered this morning (7 hours ago) and I've still not heard anything except from the payment confirmation that was sent out automatically.
Now the website says that the licenses are out of stock...

I ordered around 6.5 hours ago and haven't received anything.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well it is high in demand and you've just ordered it a few hours ago. Just saying don't be disappointed when it doesn't come in that period of time.

c3p0_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now it's "In stock" again with "only 500" left. I really hope this is not a scam. The number they supposedly have in stock seems to be manually updated. It didn't change after I placed my order. I guess it could be updated periodically, but that seems unusual and strange.

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I ordered with them today around 9am (UK time), and it arrived about half 12. Only tested with Doom so far but all is well and as advertised

UmPKqhW.png

zen1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I ordered the software license only. It's supposed to be delivered within 3-5 hours.
i ordered mine yesterday around this time. its starting to get late in china. by that time window they probably mean within working hours. i got my key early morning time in the uk. around 5am. i think you will get it within 12 hours from now. if you order from elsewhere you will be waiting roughly the same time probably.

Now it's "In stock" again with "only 500" left. I really hope this is not a scam. The number they supposedly have in stock seems to be manually updated. It didn't change after I placed my order. I guess it could be updated periodically, but that seems unusual and strange.
its not a scam. i got my code this morning. keep in mind its around 1am there right now.

Reactions: Ty_

c0ld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I ordered mine, I had an issue with my payment method and they solved it and sent me a key, I can vouch for them being legit and kudos to the online-trends.net customer service team, I am really looking forward to do business with them again!

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well you aren't alone guys 3ds-flashcard is also still in the preparation phase.
Expecting SX PRO in roughly 2 week. But Online Trends is fast when it comes to SX OS delivery, used their service this morning and had the code in roughly an hour.
(Yeah I have a secondary Switch that will get the SX Pro treatment).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1