Hacking RELEASE Online tool to check Switch serial numbers

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to the website, the consoles with serial XAW1 007820 is not patched (Hooray!), but according https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-...he-first-post-before-asking-questions.481215/ they are in the warning zone.
I want to buy a unpatched switch and want to be sure? What should I do?
The very first place to report a patched unit was this website and it was also here where all information about patched units were first compiled together in that thread. Alternative sources such as that website pull information from that thread to however there is no way to submit new information to those resources and have to be manually update by their author which does not seem to happen. So I think the choice is pretty clear here.

Reactions: Shadowcat

Zeryac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Your switch is maybe patched. It's not 100% that it is so you can try but I can't guarantee you that it will work.

krazyblunts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP PLEASE

My switch was running cfw just last year.

I checked it against both sites, one is saying patched, the other saying safe. wtf?

braillejs

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I know im too late here but my serial number is XAK1000590 is unpatched but I cannot mod it? is it means that my switch is actually patched?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, I know I'm late here but my switch serila number is XAK1000590 and is unpatched and I'm on ofw 9.2.0. But when I boot it using sx os pro, it won't boot to sx os and only blank screen. Is possible my switch is patched?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I know im too late here but my serial number is XAK1000590 is unpatched but I cannot mod it? is it means that my switch is actually patched?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, I know I'm late here but my switch serila number is XAK1000590 and is unpatched and I'm on ofw 9.2.0. But when I boot it using sx os pro, it won't boot to sx os and only blank screen. Is possible my switch is patched?
Get an unpatched Switch. Your Switch is patched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo