Online pokemon spawning? SV

PuffleMyJigglies

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I joined an online lobby that spawned in shiny unreleased pokemon, such as mewtwo and regidrago. I was wondering if the cheats were the same ones listed in the SV cheat database post. Just want some clarification since I'm new to all this and wanted to know if I could create my own lobbies for my friends to catch said pokemon in themselves since they are untradable online.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I joined an online lobby that spawned in shiny unreleased pokemon, such as mewtwo and regidrago. I was wondering if the cheats were the same ones listed in the SV cheat database post. Just want some clarification since I'm new to all this and wanted to know if I could create my own lobbies for my friends to catch said pokemon in themselves since they are untradable online.
These players are almost 100% going to get banned sooner or later. So you may want to consider that
That being said, if there is an encounter code in that cheat thread. Im sure that will suffice

Reactions: PuffleMyJigglies

PuffleMyJigglies

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These players are almost 100% going to get banned sooner or later. So you may want to consider that
That being said, if there is an encounter code in that cheat thread. Im sure that will suffice
If I could ask, do you know how they do it? Like from what I understand, the emmunand doesn't allow connection to nintendo servers so are they connecting through sysnand?and that's why it's going to be a ban sooner or later?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
If I could ask, do you know how they do it? Like from what I understand, the emmunand doesn't allow connection to nintendo servers so are they connecting through sysnand?and that's why it's going to be a ban sooner or later?
It does allow it when you purposely don't block Nintendo's servers, though, it doesn't matter at all if they're using emuMMC or sysMMC, they're still getting banned either way. Also, I'd be careful when joining hacked raids, I'm not sure about Pokémon SV, but in Pokémon SwSh, legitimate players were banned for joining hacked raids

Reactions: PuffleMyJigglies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...