Hacking Online play with quake wii homebrew

C

CasperH

superrob said:
Theres is no serveres on Nintendo Wifi Connection!
Ehm, you don't need the service from Nintendo? Coders just can program it in. There an homebrew game on the DS wich could online

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
why on earth would you want to do that?

just use the wiimote with your computer and play quake 1 that way instead... no need to wait, yuo can do it today!

n1x

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Elrinth said:

just use the wiimote with your computer and play quake 1 that way instead... no need to wait, yuo can do it today!
But it's kewl on the wii
grog.gif
(anyway, I don't have bluetooth on my computer)

Well, I would be interested to see this; not really to play Quake online myself, but just to see what homebrewers (and the Wii) are trully capable of. Greets to all those unknown guys that are codding this right now, if any
rolleyes.gif

cya

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

Well, firstly out of experience, it's just a complete fag to plug in the bluetooth then spend 5 minutes connecting the Wiimote. And secondly the controls aren't even as well perfected that way, as I'm (kinda) sure you can't get the screen to move like in MP3 as easily.

night_chrono

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
superrob said:
Theres is no serveres on Nintendo Wifi Connection!

There are no servers to game on, but nintendo partnered with gamespy and they run whatever servers the games use.

But like everyone else has said, it will be possible just give it time.

mindzx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you kidding me? thats why no one is very well informed. Tell all you friends when your in doubt, search google

3quakeone.png

www.quakeone.com , there are plenty of US servers,and even servers in Europe. and at one time there was servers in Brazil
I just checked,yes there are server's everywhere. PSP Quake has already "mingled" with PC Quake gamers before,several years ago.

www.quakeone.com/servers/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.