Hacking online at all??

mingmong24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SX OS already has emuNAND, and has had it for a while.... just sayin'

Why does SX OS get so many haters when it seems to have the important features? Is it because its not free?
Also if i was to purchase a SX OS licence then could i use Rekado with it or do u need a SX OS dongle?

Thanks

D

Deleted User

No, Nintendo will detect modification to the system and will ban you. Even though the game is running off Epic Games’ servers, the connection still passes through Nintendo authentication servers, which will not allow a banned Switch to pass through. It really sucks because I want to overclock the Switch so I can at least get a solid 30 FPS in Fortnite but I guess I have to wait for the Boost Mode.p to finally become a thing,

https://switch.hacks.guide/
That site is outdated. Use SDSETUP guide.

Reactions: aykay55

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does SX OS get so many haters when it seems to have the important features? Is it because its not free?
Also if i was to purchase a SX OS licence then could i use Rekado with it or do u need a SX OS dongle?

Thanks
It uses shit tons of code from other projects without crediting them and without following the requirements of their licenses (probably about 70% of sxos is said stolen code)

Reactions: mingmong24

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It uses shit tons of code from other projects without crediting them and without following the requirements of their licenses (probably about 70% of sxos is said stolen code)
The official statement says that they don’t USE code from other people but they are INSPIRED by it or something like that lol

Reactions: mingmong24

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1