XP
Country
Austria
!! Urgently Wanted !!

Sheriff for cleaning up the Forum from the "One Post Plague"

Symptoms:

- Users that urgently made an Account
- Post desperatley Crap with more "no useful Informations" Crap
- Not responing to Help (not after 2-3 Days)
- Never,ever heard of them again

Your Job:

Erase them all, mercilessly....
unnamed.gif

Reward:

Every successful "Job" will be rewarded by a "commendable mention" in @AlanJohn ´s EoF Cast.
(if very successful mabe an Interview too....)

We await your meaningful Applications here.

Thank you.vain.gif

Last edited by Alexander1970,

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't think there is much that can be done against cries for help with insufficient information followed by… nothing when asking for details and/or trying to help.
Equally bad: Generally sufficient information to help and no reply to the helper(s). "Did it work? Why don't you at least leave one sentence before leaving?" This is simply ungrateful to the people investing their free time voluntary.

I can think of one person who constantly posts one word and that is normally NO. He is rather shy and remains hidden. The only giveaway is his shadow :rofl2:
In contrast to "one post", "one word posts" are against the rules (for good reason – even in case of a yes/no question giving an explanation is needed to ensure the counterpart understands why yes/no).
Da Rules said:
When replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes", "I agree", "LOL", "When will it be dumped?" or "When will it be translated?"; and nothing but images/emoticons or internet memes are useless and are wasteful on the servers. This is not GameFAQs or 4chan!

Despite the "one post" accounts there are lots of grateful people here and I guess the best is to ignore it. Somebody does not report back. Fine. Why think about this?

slimbizzy

call me watchu want
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Canada
hire me. *sharpens gun* i know my way around gbatemp like a cowboy looking for another cowboy. similes are my spirit pardner. *spits on ground* i will tear dos peepole a new arse if i need ta, arghhh *eats grass*

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...