On 4.1 - can't install StartPatch or Priiloader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Gambit_G, Dec 29, 2009.

Dec 29, 2009
  1. Gambit_G
    OP

Newcomer Gambit_G Member

United Kingdom
    On 4.1 and having problems installing StartPatch (for 4.1) - get a very weird "ES INIT ISFS GetFilestat error error -101" which there is no mention on google. Running cIOS 38 rev 16 on 249, also tried rev 14 but no difference.

When trying to install Priiloader (v0.3 b45) get a trap / code dump / stack dump.

Backups play fine but latest games are requesting updates, hence why I wanted to install StartPatch (ideally) or Priiloader.

Did have CIOSCORP v3.6 installed but have since reverted but has made no difference. Trucha bug restored for IOS36, again the same.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

gambit_g

2. todd_terry

Newcomer todd_terry Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi All,

I too have the same issue, I used to be on menu 3.2e but recently upgraded to 4.1e.

Startpatch has the same error message as Gambit_G so I am unsure how to proceed. I have done the Trucha bug fix again but the message is still the same:
    "ES INIT ISFS GetFilestat error error -101"

Any help would be great, thanks!

Todd

3. kitt050383

Member kitt050383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I had this problem when I had cioscorps 3.installed.
    I Ran the uninstaller and everything unintalled or so I thought...
    ran sighncheck app and found traces of it left behind so I tried again came to find that for some reason the uninstaller batch wad installer thing was not doin its job and just used their wads in wad manager multimod to install them and bam all fixed....

hope this helps you out,
    -kitt050383

ps: cioscorps 3.6 should not have given you this problem but hopefully this will fix it for you!

4. todd_terry

Newcomer todd_terry Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi kitt050383,

Thanks for the tip, when you say use wad manager multimod, do I have to install each Wad one at a time or can Wad Manager 1.5 do a multi-install.

Also does this process set all the ios back to default, which will mean I have to redo the Trucha bug fix.

Thanks again!

Todd

5. sniperz

Newcomer sniperz Member

China
    Yes,the Wad_Manager_1.5_Multimod has the batch installation.
    No,the cIOS249 has the Trucha bug,and if you were unable to install the Priiloader just try to installl the System menu again which is your using.

6. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    have you tried preloader JODI instead or preloader0.3rev4?