Hacking OMG!!! WHO LOVES THE NEW MEDIAPLAYEXTEND??????????

• Thread starter Deleted_47467
  • Start date
  • Views 2,576
  • Replies 17

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
It's nice
wink2.gif

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where there are instructions for using mediaextend features. I have a chinese G6L and have it works great but I have to rememorize the commands each time since they are in chinese and I figure I'm missing a few. Is there an english faq or posting on the features of this. I haven't found anything but details of what it can do but not much on how you do it.

It's a great ebook reader. Being able to play mp3's while using the double sided ebook reader is great.

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No. The card knows it is chinese from something coded into the hardware. If you try to update the system software to english the setup program rejects it. For the most part it doesn't make much of a difference since there are so few things on the menus and I know where most of them are from using the beta software.

I think I figured out the mp3 player in mediaextend. I was just having trouble figuring out how to change the settings from random play to playing tracks in order and couldn't read the chinese to see if it was possible. After some trial and error I found that it is possible. I like the option where it will play all the mp3's in a directory and then turn off the DS automatically.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill