Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
oakgf3.png

Hello NATHILIUS! I am PROFESSOR OAK, a world renowned expert it Pokémon. Today you become a real Pokémon trainer! First, pick a name for my grandson who is also your fiercest enemy. His name is DOUCHE? OK then.

ballsvh1.png

Please pick a small animal to journey across the entire country unsupervised with. You picked SQUIRTLE, the water type? And you, DOUCHE, decided to pick BULBASAUR, the grass type, just to piss him off?

FL_Brock.png
FL_LtSurge.png

One last thing, NATHILIUS, remember to look out for pedophiles. They're all over this damn country.

Mazor

Z80 master arch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chuckstudios said:
oakgf3.png

Hello NATHILIUS! I am PROFESSOR OAK, a world renowned expert it Pokémon. Today you become a real Pokémon trainer! First, pick a name for my grandson who is also your fiercest enemy. His name is DOUCHE? OK then.

ballsvh1.png

Please pick a small animal to journey across the entire country unsupervised with. You picked SQUIRTLE, the water type? And you, DOUCHE, decided to pick BULBASAUR, the grass type, just to piss him off?

FL_Brock.png
FL_LtSurge.png

One last thing, NATHILIUS, remember to look out for pedophiles. They're all over this damn country.
It seems like Oak came.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That always seemed odd to me... some old guy who claims to be a professor give's you a high tech device that he could probably track you (GPS?) and sends you out to roam the country by yourself...

And your dad is never in the picture, so your mom is perfectly ok with it... wow... I'm suprised Prof. Oak hasn't been on To Catch A Predator yet!

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zidane_genome said:
That always seemed odd to me... some old guy who claims to be a professor give's you a high tech device that he could probably track you (GPS?) and sends you out to roam the country by yourself...

And your dad is never in the picture, so your mom is perfectly ok with it... wow... I'm suprised Prof. Oak hasn't been on To Catch A Predator yet!

Nah, you have a dad in some of the games

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
zidane_genome said:

Professor Oak is Ash's dad. He just doesn't have the heart to tell him that he abandoned him when he was just a baby...

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chuckstudios said:
oakgf3.png

ballsvh1.png

FL_Brock.png
FL_LtSurge.png

That made me lol.I lol'ed alot.
Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.