Hacking Omega Labyrinth (Menu) Translation [Help Needed]

AlternativeZero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is pretty awesome, buuuuut, does anyone know where I can get a NoNpDrm version of Omega Labyrinth? I can find MaiDump versions just fine, but apparently dont work with the NoNpDrm software. I can even find Omega Labyrinth Z, but thats the wrong game.
It's on NoPayStation.

warheit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Replying to mark this thread. I have been waiting to play Omega Labyrinth Z and they canned it and it completely destroyed my most hyped game.

Since 3.68 cfw is coming 1st July this will be the first game I will play after I cfw my vita!

Xeross

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Can someone help me?

I got error code C2-12828-1 before getting into the main screen.

My PS Vita is ENSO 3.60 and i've already install repatch and make its folder too, but still getting the error .-.

ossay78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can someone help me?

I got error code C2-12828-1 before getting into the main screen.

My PS Vita is ENSO 3.60 and i've already install repatch and make its folder too, but still getting the error .-.

yeah, me too. got error after opening movie.
enso 3.65, nonpdrm base game.

Reactions: DarkPaladin

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This is pretty awesome, buuuuut, does anyone know where I can get a NoNpDrm version of Omega Labyrinth? I can find MaiDump versions just fine, but apparently dont work with the NoNpDrm software. I can even find Omega Labyrinth Z, but thats the wrong game.

Did you read the rules? You can't ask for that shit here

DarkPaladin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a similar issue as the gentleman above - I'm on 3.68, installed via both Nonpdrm and then maidump. Have the latest repath redux - and no joy. Does the update patch need to be installed too?

cokesmoke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hmm... can't seem to get this working...
Using 3.68 H-encore, and have the repatch configured in the tai config.txt file. Seems to be loading all other plugins from the tai-file just fine, and there's not a tai folder on ux0, so pretty sure the problem doesn't lie there... Anyone else experienced this, and have a solution?

EDIT: Usererror, please disregard :yaypsp:

Last edited by cokesmoke,

AlternativeZero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Updated to v0.04, caught up with all the errors posted on discord, now a few portions of the story is untranslated so if anyone wants to help out a bit then it would be much appreciated, we're in the final stretch with most of it completed already, just a little bit more and it would be finished.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1