Old SKOOL Tempers.. Raise Your Hands!

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
OP
Trophies
XP
I am curious to know after all these years GBATemp has been running how many old skool members are still hanging around, from the birth of the site to the first take over..

I know we all used to have member numbers but its since been replaced with when we joined.. so feel free to post, be nice to see who is still active after all these years! :grog:

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Still going strong! Though I was hanging out more on the IRC than the forum, before signing up. My member name even comes from the (old) GBAtemp IRC when a member failed when he tried to correct my screen name (which didn't need correcting). LSSSCRULES -> lssscrules -> lsssc -> Member thinking lower case L was upper case I, and that I was a fan of Golden Sun (Isaac) so he corrected me and said "You typo'd your name, it's supposed to be Issac". And there it was! :D

I know we all used to have member numbers but its since been replaced with when we joined.. so feel free to post, be nice to see who is still active after all these years! :grog:
We still have member numbers, though they're hidden ;) If you click on a profile and go to that profile page (not just the pop up) the number is in the URL. Your member number is 1724.
Mine's 22,068.
The latest member's: 358,313... That's 336,245 members AFTER me :o or 356,589 after YOU! :D

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
wee need a new thread for old people complain how gbatemp turned! "back in my time, gbatemp had.... back in my time, gbatemp was..."

lets hear old folks stories :D

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, the only reason I didn't register on this site earlier is because I didn't know about it.

The only reason I'm not really active anymore is because real life has taken priority.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Old skool member here, been around alot longer than the join date, blame lurking for that unfortunate happenstance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users