Javtor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Im with an old 3ds hacked with boot9strap and luma 6.3.1 w/firmware 11.6.0-39U
luma is loading from ctrnand because it loads without de SD inserted.
The problem is that rosalina menu does not respond to the combo. luma chainloader does not appears while pressing start or select in boot.
i added gm9 to luma/paylodas with "down_gm9.firm" filename to load pressing down in boot, but does not load.
i tried several times to reinstall b9s with ntrboot, but always loads luma menu.
there is some way to getting boot.firm load from sd again? i cant acces GM9 i dont know what to do.
thank you

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im with an old 3ds hacked with boot9strap and luma 6.3.1 w/firmware 11.6.0-39U
luma is loading from ctrnand because it loads without de SD inserted.
The problem is that rosalina menu does not respond to the combo. luma chainloader does not appears while pressing start or select in boot.
i added gm9 to luma/paylodas with "down_gm9.firm" filename to load pressing down in boot, but does not load.
i tried several times to reinstall b9s with ntrboot, but always loads luma menu.
there is some way to getting boot.firm load from sd again? i cant acces GM9 i dont know what to do.
thank you
Under 7.1 luma means you got a9lh. which means boot.firm isnt going to do a thing. you need the 7.0.5 luma boot.bin and then do the update a9lh to b9s in the guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F