Hardware Old 3ds screens sometimes turn on slowly

adrienabadie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
For the past few months I have had this issue in which sometimes when i try to turn on my 3ds both the top screen, bottom screen and the little green 3ds light will take some seconds to completely turn on. The system boots up just fine, and I can hear the background music of my themes while the screens are black. If I try to navigate the main menu I can hear the noises the theme makes when switching through one icon to another also. The screens take like 5 seconds to fully turn on. It doesn't happen every time, and sometimes weeks passes without having this issue. The only thing that comes to mind is that last year I had to get a new battery (It's not an original one, but is the only one i can get where i live.) Could this cause any more issues in the long run?

Eliastik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have sometimes the same issue, I have the original battery and I have an old 3DS that I got on 2012. I have this issue since a few years ago and my console works perfectly. I think you shouldn't worry about that if your console works.

adrienabadie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Sorry for the late reply. Does this happen to you with a particular game card inserted? Or is it random? I recently noticed that it happens more often if I have ac:nl inserted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...