Gaming Okami

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Vampire Hunter D said:
that horribly bad Majora, and then the 3rdparty capcom trash under it on GBC.
Whoa, whoa, nothing wrong with having opinions, but what was wrong with the Oracles and Majora's Mask? They're some of my favourite Zeldas.

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
Ace Gunman said:
mr deez said:
This part of the game has been criticised in some reviews, I've just got up to it and yeah it's ridiculously frustrating.. Stupidly poorly implemented controls.
That's only partially correct.

No. I've read at least three reviews that have specifically identified that first drunk slashing challenge as an irritating off-putter. And I'm generally the first to go for a drunken slash...

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
klyick said:
I've had no problem whatsoever with the brushwork. I'm not sure why you guys are.

-Klyick

I'd hazard a guess that the majority of people on here are younger than I am.. and I'm too old to have time, be patient, or care these days I'm afraid... Be PERFECT or be NOTHING for me nowadays!

And I don't think that brushwork is anywhere near perfect.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I just passed that part yesterday, at the first try, it's not hard at all, the battles against more than 2 enemies are, keep practicing, really.

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
lagman said:
I just passed that part yesterday, at the first try, it's not hard at all, the battles against more than 2 enemies are, keep practicing, really.

Really? I've yet to be in any sort of battle I found tough and I'm a fair way in.. The fights are piss easy. That bit is the ONLY bit I've been stuck on - in a bad way.

Bear in mind I've got the hang of it now, I just think it's massively frustrating if you don't figure it out first time, sure lots have given up as a result..

Ato Puro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ace Gunman said:
One move comes to mind that's often-times problematic for me (minor spoilers ahead): Basically to teleport to a different area you can write an X on the mirror part of the save dealy. For some reason this x is extremely specific and it often times takes multiple attempts.

Like the Power Slash (which works better if you paint the line from right to left if you're not holding Z) if you paint the X upwardly it works fine. Just start each line from the bottom and make sure they are somewhat long.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)