Hacking Okami HD freezing at 'Saving Save Data'

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found the guy trying to defend his outdated purchase! :v)

"Outdated purchase"?? Is that what you call 430 titles that I can install at whim? Can launch Checkpoint with another button press? I'd much rather replace titles with titles and use 20 plugins (but remember to delete that bad one!) and ducttaped dev apps to stitch it all together...

Last edited by Albytrozz,
Reactions: Sm0k3r83

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, this whole argument will be pointless when Atmosphere comes out in June of 2021 and makes everything else obsolete, like Blackberry and Kodak will shortly do again :ha:

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
"Outdated purchase"?? Is that what you call 430 titles that I can install at whim? Can launch Checkpoint with another button press? I'd much rather replace titles with titles and use 20 plugins (but remember to delete that bad one!) and ducttaped dev apps to stitch it all together...
Oops! Looks like the brainlet forgot that ReiNX can run any and all NSPs, and any "plugins" you want without a single hiccup! All XCI games have already been converted to NSP on those websites, and installation of ReiNX is as easy as dragging and dropping the contents of a zip file! Sorry you have to wait for daddy TX to incorporate a debugging/hacking solution, I've been doing that for a few months. ;)

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oops! Looks like the brainlet forgot that ReiNX can run any and all NSPs, and any "plugins" you want without a single hiccup! All XCI games have already been converted to NSP on those websites, and installation of ReiNX is as easy as dragging and dropping the contents of a zip file! Sorry you have to wait for daddy TX to incorporate a debugging/hacking solution, I've been doing that for a few months. ;)

Figured I didn't need to read past 'brainlet' (whatever that is??)... I was right lol.

Next.

bluedart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, my issue was fixed yesterday, and since no one seems to be answering the question of "why exactly does this happen on every cfw" a mod might as well close this thread since people are just flaming each other.

bluedart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already edited the first post with this information in case someone else has this question.

... Edit: For future reference, apparently all you have to do is disable "Layred FS". Rebooting and choosing to not use LayeredFS in your cfw is sufficient if such a method exists.

Personally, I do use LayeredFS to boot DevMenu, but since I don't need to use DevMenu when I'm actually playing Okami HD I just rebooted without that functionality and for some reason it worked. Still no confirmation as to why, and I doubt there will be.

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why are you using LayeredFS to run your backups? Just use ReiNX for 4.0.1 and run your NSP that way. You're making things more difficult for yourself that way.

Unfortunatly, Okami ask me to update if it's installed as NSP (even with the "RequiredSystemVersion to zeros" trick). So LayeredFS seems to be the only solution on 4.X for this game.
I would like to try to see if this game freezes if it already has a savedata.

Can someone with the game make a dump from its save and post it (I don't think saves goes against this forum rules)? Thank you for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome