Hacking ok who actually plays all the games they downloaded?

D

Deleted User

I don't. Simply because i can't.
I have a limit of like 8 or so full wii games per month (more if their scrubbed) however that seems more than enough, metroid took like a whole week...

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FenrirWolf said:
I've noticed this effect with emulation in general. All the SNES classics are just a download away, yet rarely do I play emulators for things aside from a quick Mario runthrough. When you have everything ar your fingertips it seems to loose value. =/

This is so true. Same thing happened what I got a mod chip (Ace Kard 2) for my Nintendo DS. I got bored of games kind of fast ... didn't really enjoy them since it was limitless.

Elfish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
regt123 said:
I'm the kinda person who goes too crazy when i find out i can get a free backuploader then goes overboard getting as much games as i can then i end up not even playing any of them. Who else does this? xp

same here :/
sad but true lol

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have around 50 "backups" and only really ever play Resident Evil 4!

I'm really just enjoying learning all the things that can be done to the wii to be honest
smile.gif

nash79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zeek03 said:
I love all the games I download! It's sooooo cool!

Strange dude, either you are easy to satisfy, you download very few games after reading 1000s of reviews or you have a secret set of games that only you are aware of
smile.gif

dread123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have about 230 wii backups.. i tend to only play about 4 of them!! the rest gather dust. any new games released..i'll play for 2 mins then back onto dvd pile.. for me the wii is not a good console..hence why i purchased a ps3 at xmas
smile.gif
online is alot better and the games have slightly better lasting appeal
smile.gif
wii is only in house still because of my 10yr daughter but even she is loving ps3 at moment- cant get enough of Singstar.hahahaha

i have 20mg broadband so it take sme about 20 mins to get a downloaded from Usenet...if i had to pay for the wii games,then it would be long gone by now..lol

I'm a hardcore gamer from the early 80's onwards..had nearly every 8bit,16bit computer out, then consoles,pc's and just think that wii is not the next step forward...flame away..lol

davedeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i must say, 90% of the released wii titles are realy shit.
many friends hav a wii too so i can play many different games, but the great part is scrap.

you can count the number of the good ones nearly on two hands, that mean there are max. 25 good titles under all releases.

i think the problem is, the the game releases are faster than the shops and game magazine, so mostly you don`t find a test and downloaded the game on good luck.

...and sorry for my bad englisch, but i am from germany

dread123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i actually agree with ya there mate. the same happened when i had c64, and then amiga. then my ps2
smile.gif
and the same happedn with wii. you seem to download all the stuff but realise 90%is crap!!

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can always research a game before you get it most games have video of some kinda game play footage on you tube or some other site now days so you can easily figure out if you want a game or not befor you really try it IMO.
so there should be very few you really don't like that you get that is unless .....
You are a PIRATE!
ninja.gif

yar har fibidy dee!............

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
wolf's right: do some research and you're unlikely to be disappointed. I play all my games because I only get the good ones. Anyone who just downloads everything they can get their grubby little hands on has either:
1) too much bandwidth
2) no judgment
3) a mental illness
4) a pirate games business
5) all of the above

bubbleboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dread123 said:
i'll take option 1 please
smile.gif

far too much..but thats what i pay for
smile.gif

Yep. Not using it seems a waste so I HAVE to d/l sth, even if it is Super Xtreme Off Road Trucking Madness or Happy Horse Training Island 3.
rolleyes.gif

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dread123 said:
smile.gif

smile.gif
i barrow Internet from my neighbor who ever that lucky person may be.
unsure.gif

they're lucky enough to be close enough to my computers wifi dongle that i pick up there wifi,
along with with three other neighbors of mine.
happy.gif

i like to think of it as we're all connected!
smileipb2.png

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bubbleboy said:
dread123 said:
smile.gif

smile.gif

Yep. Not using it seems a waste so I HAVE to d/l sth, even if it is Super Xtreme Off Road Trucking Madness or Happy Horse Training Island 3.
rolleyes.gif

Rofl, that last one sounds like a blast
tongue.gif

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BIG MOE said:
I guess we get the I should have it disease , but never get the chance to play it , me personally power my Wii to test games and apps and new scripts compatibility way more than playing a game and I don't know why , so don't ask
wink.gif
!!!!!

just like me...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1