Hacking Ok, EZFA 256mb with usb cable

DimianB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Got a red cart 256mb and the USB cable with it, when I connect it to the pc (win10) it does not let me pick the driver and says the usb device (grey cable that connects to the gba sp i have) and it says No Driver Installed, got the EZClient 3.25 downloaded and the eziwinit.sys drivers (1,2,3 all there). But fukn win10 wont let me INSTALL THE DRIVER im about to loose my mind and break something after 5h of trying... PLEASE HELP

Knightsurfer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got a red cart 256mb and the USB cable with it, when I connect it to the pc (win10) it does not let me pick the driver and says the usb device (grey cable that connects to the gba sp i have) and it says No Driver Installed, got the EZClient 3.25 downloaded and the eziwinit.sys drivers (1,2,3 all there). But fukn win10 wont let me INSTALL THE DRIVER im about to loose my mind and break something after 5h of trying... PLEASE HELP
I think the usb cable driver is only supported on 32 bit OS,
I had similar trouble with a usb linker cable, a lot of people are instead talking about an xboo cable which is a cable with a printer cable end, I too have searched the ends of the earth for a way to use the usb cable on windows 7 and 10, it works fine on XP, heck you can even kinda use the cable on a virtual machine of XP, mind you it glitches out, for some reason windows 10 flat out doesn't like the usb cable to be used and will kick it off the pc's device manager the second it realises what's going on.

hope this helps.

Last edited by Knightsurfer,
Reactions: DimianB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk