GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this dude.

QUOTE said:
Actually I have a modded 360 that I paid less than $200 to have modified to where it will literally play ANY disc game from ANY system. So to those who think they are stupid for asking, you are the stupid ones who pay $400 + for each new system. I will be laughing at you each time I put a Wii disc into my 360. By the way, anyone who spells 'enemy' as 'enime' should not throw stupidity stones...spell check would be nice prior to calling someone else a 'retard'. I have saved literally thousands of dollars by not jumping on each new system's bandwagon, because I have games from ALL the systems (Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PS3, xBox, xBox 360, Panasonic FZ-1 Real, GameCube, Wii, and numerous PC games) that ALL play wonderfully on my beautiful, special, limited edition, modded Halo 3 xBox 360. Anytime I see a game I want, I don't have to worry about purchasing the system, or whether or not I already own it. I can just buy the game, take it home and put it in the spartan green and gold xBox. And by the way, when it comes to gaming, I am NOT stupid or retarded, because I also own EVERY vintage system from the ColecoVision, Atari 2600, 5200 and 7800, up through the Sega Genesis and Dreamcast, the NES, the SNES, the Nintendo 64, NeoGeo, the Atari Lynx, the Sega GameGear, NeoGeoPocket, PSP, ALL the various Gameboys including the Nintendo DS. I am an experienced gamer who knows how to fix and work on the systems (although I send them out to be modded) and also knows how to save money and get great deals. The only systems I DO NOT have are the Wii and the PS3 due to their outrageous cost and the fact that I can already play those games on my amazing 360, which I got, by the way, on eBay - brand new in the box w/factory warranty - for $172 including shipping - so for around $375, I essentially bought ALL of the new systems. How stupid is that? And for all of those idiots out there that think they know what they're talking about, I just bought this one after I sold my other modded xbox 360 that I bought on eBay a month after they came out on the market, so i know that it will not stop working due to the modifications. So, for all of those that thought that was a stupid question, I would say this: remember that when you have games you can't play b/c you haven't shelled out two grand for the various systems...and again I'll think of you with a superior chuckle each time I pop a PS3 disc into Master Chief's console. Don't talk about what you don't know...just cuz YOU can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done. If you need to know anything else, to the one that asked that question, go to a forum where the other members don't just spout off at the mouth to hear themselves talk - you can always ask me - I ACTUALLY know what I'm talking about. Have any of you ever even heard of some of the systems that I mentioned? Probably not and that should show you - you've never heard of them but I own and work on them. Hmm...

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Linkiboy said:
I love this dude.

QUOTE said:
Actually I have a modded 360 that I paid less than $200 to have modified to where it will literally play ANY disc game from ANY system. So to those who think they are stupid for asking, you are the stupid ones who pay $400 + for each new system. I will be laughing at you each time I put a Wii disc into my 360. By the way, anyone who spells 'enemy' as 'enime' should not throw stupidity stones...spell check would be nice prior to calling someone else a 'retard'. I have saved literally thousands of dollars by not jumping on each new system's bandwagon, because I have games from ALL the systems (Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PS3, xBox, xBox 360, Panasonic FZ-1 Real, GameCube, Wii, and numerous PC games) that ALL play wonderfully on my beautiful, special, limited edition, modded Halo 3 xBox 360. Anytime I see a game I want, I don't have to worry about purchasing the system, or whether or not I already own it. I can just buy the game, take it home and put it in the spartan green and gold xBox. And by the way, when it comes to gaming, I am NOT stupid or retarded, because I also own EVERY vintage system from the ColecoVision, Atari 2600, 5200 and 7800, up through the Sega Genesis and Dreamcast, the NES, the SNES, the Nintendo 64, NeoGeo, the Atari Lynx, the Sega GameGear, NeoGeoPocket, PSP, ALL the various Gameboys including the Nintendo DS. I am an experienced gamer who knows how to fix and work on the systems (although I send them out to be modded) and also knows how to save money and get great deals. The only systems I DO NOT have are the Wii and the PS3 due to their outrageous cost and the fact that I can already play those games on my amazing 360, which I got, by the way, on eBay - brand new in the box w/factory warranty - for $172 including shipping - so for around $375, I essentially bought ALL of the new systems. How stupid is that? And for all of those idiots out there that think they know what they're talking about, I just bought this one after I sold my other modded xbox 360 that I bought on eBay a month after they came out on the market, so i know that it will not stop working due to the modifications. So, for all of those that thought that was a stupid question, I would say this: remember that when you have games you can't play b/c you haven't shelled out two grand for the various systems...and again I'll think of you with a superior chuckle each time I pop a PS3 disc into Master Chief's console. Don't talk about what you don't know...just cuz YOU can't do it doesn't mean it can't be done. If you need to know anything else, to the one that asked that question, go to a forum where the other members don't just spout off at the mouth to hear themselves talk - you can always ask me - I ACTUALLY know what I'm talking about. Have any of you ever even heard of some of the systems that I mentioned? Probably not and that should show you - you've never heard of them but I own and work on them. Hmm...

Reply to that guy:

Total noob
XpertGmr, I think you're my new hero.

Because...
1. You can spell, and grammar is hot.
2. You absolutely buried the twits who exploded unnecessarily at the poor person who asked the question initially and as you said - it is possible and they are just outright incorrect.
3. You can mod the system, again... hot.
4. Use of the word "troglodyte" ... need I go into further detail?
5. Just because.

HAHAHA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: These cotton candy grapes be pretty addictive