Gaming Oh boy, another pokemon thread!

Domo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I'm quite sure you're sick of them! I've recently started plating Platinum and I'm looking for a completed cheat database for the M3RealDS/Sakura firmware which has a wild pokemon editor. I've got the latest firmware for my M3 which was updated on the 20th I believe? There are a few cheats the database for platinum, however none of which have any means to edit wild pokemon encounters. Has a database been devised which has these cheats yet? Any information would be appreciated as I've searched most of these forums so far to no avail.

Shadz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Go to the....UNOFFICAL cheat compilation section and download the cheat files corresponding with your flash cart. There is no database as of yet, unless you mean the giant selection of cheats chucked together. Other information...don't cheat.

Enjoy =)

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Domo said:
Yes I'm quite sure you're sick of them! I've recently started plating Platinum and I'm looking for a completed cheat database for the M3RealDS/Sakura firmware which has a wild pokemon editor. I've got the latest firmware for my M3 which was updated on the 20th I believe? There are a few cheats the database for platinum, however none of which have any means to edit wild pokemon encounters. Has a database been devised which has these cheats yet? Any information would be appreciated as I've searched most of these forums so far to no avail.

Yah like Shadz said get the cheat database from Narin's topic and it should work.

Also the most recent update for the M3 accidentally broke the AR B Type Pointer codes, so that may also be the reason it doesn't work.

Domo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
InuYasha said:
You could use pokesav if your looking for a certain pokemon.....

After much, MUCH effort I went and pokesav'd the starters I wanted. Much of a hassle as my M3 is on the verge of death (taped in two places to keep it together!). My pokemon save file did get corrupted once which was a weird event, however I only lost about 10 minutes of game play.. thank god for backups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol