
It's much easier to get Retroarch running on Xbox one compared to Switch since there is no need to hack the Xbox one, although you could argue reloading into dev mode everytime you want to load homebrew is a PITATo be honest, I would much rather have an Xbox One and hack that to use RetroArch, than to sacrifice my Switch to run the same app.
Edit: Setting up and loading homebrew on switch is such a PITA.

It's true they both share the same base but with an official Retroarch port comes all the bells and whistles.retroarch is almost same as retrix, right ?

It's much easier to get Retroarch running on Xbox one compared to Switch since there is no need to hack the Xbox one, although you could argue reloading into dev mode everytime you want to load homebrew is a PITA![]()
It's not too bad but it does tend to grate if you do it multiple times a day. Maybe I've been spoiled with fully exploited Consoles?Is it though? I don't own one, but I assume it's a helluva lot easier.

It's not too bad but it does tend to grate if you do it multiple times a day. Maybe I've been spoiled with fully exploited Consoles?![]()

You cant play Xbox one games while in dev mode so you have to reboot back to official mode to play them.But if you set it to dev mode, and keep it there permanently for RA, then it's a nonissue, no? I mean, I've completely lost faith in the Switch hacking scene and a 100% softmod ever being a reality.

You cant play Xbox one games while in dev mode so you have to reboot back to official mode to play them.
As for the Switch, Is it a pain? sure but its the best we have for now :/
I have no use for Nintys online functionality, so being banned means nothing to meI mean, hmm, I just don't know, you can't go online, people get banned, RCM has its own set of risks. There's no good solution like there was on Wii U =/

I have no use for Nintys online functionality, so being banned means nothing to meand while its not ideal if I ever did get the itch to play online I could always try the new Xlink Kai with Switch support..
Doesn't look like it, just a video showing progress I think. The vid was just posted on the retroarch discord.They released it already?
Doesn't look like it, just a video showing progress I think. The vid was just posted on the retroarch discord.
Exciting times..
Especially with it running Psx already..
it could be cool to play gc or wii on them but i think it wil ltake alongDoesn't look like it, just a video showing progress I think. The vid was just posted on the retroarch discord.
Exciting times..
Especially with it running Psx already..
Yeah I think it's a while off too. Would be great thoit could be cool to play gc or wii on them but i think it wil ltake along
