Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well @golden45 was supposed to be releasing his rpx dumper....as for WUD files, unless the wiikeyU makes a sudden reappearance i would imagine plain old rips will be the only way any of these dumps are even playable....so whats the point really in releasing bloated 23GB files for the sake of games that are as small as 140mb....yeah im sure they will still be getting released, but the sites end users go on would probably end up with plenty of "pre-setup" packs that are so easy the randomizer can do it :P
The "dumps" im talking about are not full WUDs. They are code/contents only.

Also, some WUDs are multipartition, and the current tools I dont think work with all of them.

Reactions: Markus95

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well @golden45 was supposed to be releasing his rpx dumper....as for WUD files, unless the wiikeyU makes a sudden reappearance i would imagine plain old rips will be the only way any of these dumps are even playable....so whats the point really in releasing bloated 23GB files for the sake of games that are as small as 140mb....yeah im sure they will still be getting released, but the sites end users go on would probably end up with plenty of "pre-setup" packs that are so easy the randomizer can do it :P

I'm baffled as to why my username is mentioned so often. Either that's good or..never mind.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hhey your famous......just roll with it :hrth:
Fame isn't necessarily a good thing either, infamy is even worse, pretty sure I've the latter of the two.

famously retarded

but I jest. It's cause you post so damn much and switch on a pin drop. Lol.

Damn, even if that is a joke....ouch:O I deserved that one. I get eager, excited, I like to see and be a part of the Wii U hacking scene in some way, and yet...I still don't quite manage to keep up with it. :unsure: Backup loaders is a big step. Yes, I understand the significance. Just that, well, I don't know.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fame isn't necessarily a good thing either, infamy is even worse, pretty sure I've the latter of the two.

Damn, even if that is a joke....ouch:O I deserved that one. I get eager, excited, I like to see and be a part of the Wii U hacking scene in some way, and yet...I still don't quite manage to keep up with it. :unsure: Backup loaders is a big step,
yes, I understand the significance. Just that, well, I don't know.

To be fair, the exploits aren't exactly stable with everything. Little tricks and crap to get it working. Likely one of the reasons why it took so long to release anything to begin with.

Just let it flow. If it's not easy enough for you to do and no one seems to be helping, spend the waiting/down time learning about CLI (Command Line Interface) tools and things like understanding virtual addresses and physical addresses, random assembly instructions. The more you know about computer science, the more this stuff will make sense even with shoddy tutorials because it becomes almost like a common sense of what to and not to do. That's how I've learned what I have so far. Just reading random shit about PCs. I don't know everything, but I haven't full bricked or ruined any electronics in a long time. It's worth it if you ask me, but that's me. Lol

But alas, I'm going offtopic. Sorry folks.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
patience young one..

its been rlsed for mere hours...

deank still updates his apps for PS3 Backup Loading, and thats been years since his 1st rls...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

maybe when the list starts to grow it will be split, but for now, this will do

Somebody always has to complain.

Reactions: EclipseSin

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you keep a running list of people that can edit in the OP? That way people know who they can contact (if they don't want to just post here). I'm linking this thread in my guide as well. :)

Reactions: Adr990

n1ghty

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
EUR Console:

Injustice: Gods Among Us (EUR) - working - RPX 15.456.576 B - no RPL - content 7,32GB
Skylanders: Swap Force (EUR) - working, tested with usb portal - RPX 13.290.368 B - no RPL - content 11,2GB

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm baffled as to why my username is mentioned so often. Either that's good or..never mind.
Just roll with it, back when I was on the EOF all the time my username came up a lot as well lol
From what I can see it's nothing harmful, people are just saying that you're the one who always is asking for tutorials that are easier to understand so the new universal goal is to do just that, make a tutorial that you can follow the first time around and have it work perfectly ;)

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Since i read here some games do have region problems, couldn't those 3 sheets in the list be used 1 for each region console? a sheet for wiiu eur, usa, jpn, then build up the list on each sheet saying which games are incompatible to that sheet's region and what needs to be done to fix on each of those games.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since i read here some games do have region problems, couldn't those 3 sheets in the list be used 1 for each region console? a sheet for wiiu eur, usa, jpn, then build up the list on each sheet saying which games are incompatible to that sheet's region and what needs to be done to fix on each of those games.
They could be split, but the notes on the right will have the information you want at some point probably. Might be easier that way at some point though, not sure. I started updating it a little today already with update versions that still work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo