iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i definantly like the sound of this. but of course, i already own all the good games out now anyways, so i'll wait a few months.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
doesn't matter if future chips are better (we all know they will be), but if this one does everything it claims it does, I'm completely sold, main thing is NTSC Japan games and I'm sure the upgradeability features will serve good purpose from xeno team. The less dres with better reading method = iffy to me, to me these problems can be just solved by using good media/burners/lower burning speeds....and on the GC you could adjust the pot....who knows, maybe someone will figure out this tweak on the Wii. But for now, I'm sold on the wiikey.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sounds amazing

but if unique disc backup application via sdcard is really true, i think nintendo got a real problem, i mean people will rip the fuck out of my much loved wii. this could lead to poor 3rd party support --> 3rd party support is what the wii needs.

So please people just think a bit and support nintendo original games, at least the good ones!
Eh, not really. If they were going to rip games they would have done it anyway. And besides, people will have to solder their Wii to use this ripper, instead of the much easier and safer method of swapping out your DVD drive.
This rip to SD card thing won't really change the amount of games that are ripped, especially since Rawdump can rip a game in a few hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were not sure about the next 30 minutes though +1