Official WiiKey Specifications

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country
Hellz yeah!
grog.gif

Deathspawn99, you need to "stfu". Clearly this is so far the best. I'm not going to get into an argument...you need

try and type a little bit slower...

You're an idiot. Re-read his post.

Agree'D
lecture.gif

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ddddddammn. I wonder what's up with *partial NTSC on PAL.. Maybe only a few games work or something?
I think this may be due to some games requiring new Wii console firmware updates to run. Those updates would be included on the game disc. Japanese / USA firmwares will not (I believe) install on a PAL machine.
I might be wrong though, it's just an idea.
Can't wait to see these in action.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually its really interesting that when Maxconsole reported this, they were advertising CycloWiz with a picture of the chip, saying it was added a NTSC region free feature. And at the very bottom of the post was the WiiKey feature-set. They're up to no good.

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thus why it's silly to jump on the "first gen" modchip scene. I, personally, plan on waiting a year or two to mod my Wii in order to support the system. But when I do mod it, I'll be quite glad to have waited for all the awesomeness that's going to be coming out in future modchips.

If the price is around $50 or so, why not buy this if it turns out to be true (or any one of the chips for that matter) then in a year or two buy the next greatest chip for areound $50. It would be like purchasing two games. Cause why are you going to buy it anyways,... to play copied games, be it wii, gc, or homebrew for that matter.

gambit420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
sounds amazing

but if unique disc backup application via sdcard is really true, i think nintendo got a real problem, i mean people will rip the fuck out of my much loved wii. this could lead to poor 3rd party support --> 3rd party support is what the wii needs.

So please people just think a bit and support nintendo original games, at least the good ones!

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
i totally agree with gambit420, modchips should only be used for back up purposes. the wii is such a great console and nintendo needs all the support it can get... considering profit margins are made from software and not hardware, people have to ensure they are buying their games! however, even though i said that, i'll admit its true that the actual percentage of people that know about or use modchips is very low in the scheme of things!

DEF-

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finally a good chip out there
smile.gif

Lets just hope that all of this is true, and that WiiKey will continue to recieve support from the Xeno team.

Usually takes a while longer to develop the good ones, and takes even longer until you see which get the best support.

Wait and see is always good
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1