Gaming Official Super Scribblenauts thread

Radio-Active

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i hate R4i sdhc... it takes god damn long to make updates... this could take a month till they update, and the game still isn't out in my country
frown.gif

there are still things i dont get:
Proffersor layton was patched quickly
Pokemon ranger was patched quickly
Pokemon Black and White are patched quickly
other games are patched quickly...
but this game?? not
Art Academy (not sure but still NOT)
bla bla bla... bla.
my parents won't let me buy a DSTWO or acekard... or any card else because i can play other games on my r4i and waiting a bit is good for me or something!

iYoshi-

Trophies
XP
Country
Calliu said:
iYoshi- said:
Calliu said:
n8equalsd said:
No, and there probably wont be.

maybe the same for R4 SDHC, right? ._.
That brings me to a question, I have R4 SDHC, and Wood R4 works on it... Someone explain to me whats going on here

nah, its probably waio(wood all in one) ._. but we dont have a version that works super scribblenauts, so its useless u.u
I was curious, so i got the new prebuilt Wood update, The one that is supposed to not work on clones, Works fine, SSN works like a charm
smile.gif
, unless ive gone terribly wrong somewhere.

camochase

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone help me is there anyway to get this rom to work on the r4i sdhc red box cuz ive been tryin forever ive tryed ysmenu, some random homebrew that lets u boot wood on my card, and evan a homebrew that i found while trying to get pokemon black and white to work on r4i that lets u boot dsttmenu. but anyway is there any way to get this damn rom to work without repeating over and over on my r4i

underlord874

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
unsure.gif

First of all i am a newcomer.
I have a r4i ultra card with r4i gold 2.0 firmware
I am looking for Super Scribblenauts for my flashcart.
I have searched literally everywhere
If anyone has any info. PLEASE reply
I am dying to play this game...

underlord874

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kajdan said:
jamop said:
n8equalsd said:
Pyr0freak said:
AP SOLVED FOR ALMOST EVERYBODY?

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

Us TTDS users didn't even get mentioned >:O

You people suck at remembering T_T

OT: Is there any way I can contact Zenophobia to ask him politely for a patch? Anyone know his email or something?

How about you either buy the game, buy a flashcart that isn't an unsupported piece of crap, or shut up and wait for a patch.

I have been reading this thread since it has been up. I have never had an account here. I have just been waiting for someone to post a patch or link to one for the dstt. And I just have to say every thread here contains people that are very rude and down right hypocritical. I know this is the internet, but this site takes it to a whole new level. You for instance. You complain about people that ask for patches. The easy thing to do is to ignore it or just say "Not out yet". And I know you would probably say "well they ask all the time it's annoying" Well, so are the people saying the same stuff to them over and over and over. For people accused of being inpatient or intolerant, you sure don't know the meaning of the words. If it annoys you so much just ignore it. Plain-simple. The guy was right. DSTT users were not even mentioned. And some people don't have all the time in the world to search everywhere on the internets for something. And besides, you have no idea why he keeps the dstt he has. It could hold a special place in his heart. And if you think people don't know that buying a different flash cart would solve problems they are having. Then you really need some help with your head. And telling people to shut up is disrespectful no matter who/what/where you are. A: You don't know until you ask if something exists. B: That IS why some threads are here in the first place. C: It's easier just to pass over a post than to keep writing the same stuff over and over and..
ohnoes.png
Stop being a rude whining pansy. People complaining about people complaining doesn't make sense at all...even though I'm doing it right now...

Good day fellows. I will be canceling my account now and moving on somewhere that doesn't consist of little babies. Get some real people problems will you? It's embarrassing to your ancestors.

You complain about people complaining in your first post, and then you tell us to get some real problems
tongue.gif
lol

princeofcorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Radio-Active said:
i hate R4i sdhc... it takes god damn long to make updates... this could take a month till they update, and the game still isn't out in my country
frown.gif

but this game?? not
bla bla bla... bla.
my parents won't let me buy a DSTWO or acekard... or any card else because i can play other games on my r4i and waiting a bit is good for me or something!

agreed
mellow.gif
that's why i bought the game
yaynds.gif

n8equalsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
underlord874 said:
Kajdan said:
jamop said:
n8equalsd said:
Pyr0freak said:
AP SOLVED FOR ALMOST EVERYBODY?

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

Us TTDS users didn't even get mentioned >:O

You people suck at remembering T_T

OT: Is there any way I can contact Zenophobia to ask him politely for a patch? Anyone know his email or something?

How about you either buy the game, buy a flashcart that isn't an unsupported piece of crap, or shut up and wait for a patch.

I have been reading this thread since it has been up. I have never had an account here. I have just been waiting for someone to post a patch or link to one for the dstt. And I just have to say every thread here contains people that are very rude and down right hypocritical. I know this is the internet, but this site takes it to a whole new level. You for instance. You complain about people that ask for patches. The easy thing to do is to ignore it or just say "Not out yet". And I know you would probably say "well they ask all the time it's annoying" Well, so are the people saying the same stuff to them over and over and over. For people accused of being inpatient or intolerant, you sure don't know the meaning of the words. If it annoys you so much just ignore it. Plain-simple. The guy was right. DSTT users were not even mentioned. And some people don't have all the time in the world to search everywhere on the internets for something. And besides, you have no idea why he keeps the dstt he has. It could hold a special place in his heart. And if you think people don't know that buying a different flash cart would solve problems they are having. Then you really need some help with your head. And telling people to shut up is disrespectful no matter who/what/where you are. A: You don't know until you ask if something exists. B: That IS why some threads are here in the first place. C: It's easier just to pass over a post than to keep writing the same stuff over and over and..
ohnoes.png
Stop being a rude whining pansy. People complaining about people complaining doesn't make sense at all...even though I'm doing it right now...

Good day fellows. I will be canceling my account now and moving on somewhere that doesn't consist of little babies. Get some real people problems will you? It's embarrassing to your ancestors.

You complain about people complaining in your first post, and then you tell us to get some real problems
tongue.gif
lol

lol I had no idea that reply was for me.

iYoshi-

Trophies
XP
Country
princeofcorn said:
Radio-Active said:
frown.gif

but this game?? not
bla bla bla... bla.

agreed
mellow.gif
that's why i bought the game
yaynds.gif
hahaha good call

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He wants to bone anything with a dick