Gaming Official Super Scribblenauts thread

stylow

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think that nobody is fixing or patching it.
angry.gif

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
iYoshi- said:
Bluelaserman said:
It works on R4SDHC? o.o
Yeah, the new version of Wood fixes the looped intro problem, but doesnt fix the save one though.
Get the premade new version Here

PACIFIST ENEMY? oxymoron much
tongue.gif
Dude, official Wood R4 only works for the original R4! R4SDHC is a clone!

Pyr0freak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AP SOLVED FOR ALMOST EVERYBODY?

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

Us TTDS users didn't even get mentioned >:O

You people suck at remembering T_T

OT: Is there any way I can contact Zenophobia to ask him politely for a patch? Anyone know his email or something?

DxFire

Trophies
XP
Country
Of what i know, Xenophobia is a realese group and are secret ppl.
They do what they(or he/she/it) want, when they want.
So it can be some random guy.
But six bucks for a cart that works is cheaper than buyin the game itself, so why not buy that instead?
:/

iAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dammit, I know I have a original R4 somewhere, but I can't find the thing! O_O and if i do find it, i gotta find an empty MicroSD card :ll
Okay, never mind, just found it XD

n8equalsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pyr0freak said:

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

OT: Is there any way I can contact Zenophobia to ask him politely for a patch? Anyone know his email or something?

How about you either buy the game, buy a flashcart that isn't an unsupported piece of crap, or shut up and wait for a patch.

cybergod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
n8equalsd said:
Pyr0freak said:

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

How about you either buy the game, buy a flashcart that isn't an unsupported piece of crap, or shut up and wait for a patch.

I was somewhat niave when I bought the R4i SDHC, believing their hype. My 3 Original R4's are now shipped, so it is only a matter of time. Yes, the R4i SDHC did most of it, but with new-gen AP, great support is absolutely necessary. Wood covers this.

Don't have a go at those who say it is too expensive. The exchange rate in some countries is very bad and their wages not good. If you think it is sooo cheap, but one for $6 and mail it to them. Then they won't complain, you won't bitch and the world will be that little bit happier . . . . .

jamop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
n8equalsd said:
Pyr0freak said:

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

I have been reading this thread since it has been up. I have never had an account here. I have just been waiting for someone to post a patch or link to one for the dstt. And I just have to say every thread here contains people that are very rude and down right hypocritical. I know this is the internet, but this site takes it to a whole new level. You for instance. You complain about people that ask for patches. The easy thing to do is to ignore it or just say "Not out yet". And I know you would probably say "well they ask all the time it's annoying" Well, so are the people saying the same stuff to them over and over and over. For someone accusing others of being inpatient or intolerant, you sure don't know the meaning of the words. If it annoys you so much just ignore it. Plain-simple. The guy was right. DSTT users were not even mentioned. And some people don't have all the time in the world to search everywhere on the internets for something. And besides, you have no idea why he keeps the dstt he has. It could hold a special place in his heart. And if you think people don't know that buying a different flash cart would solve problems they are having. Then you really need some help with your head. And telling people to shut up is disrespectful no matter who/what/where you are. A: You don't know until you ask if something exists. B: That IS why some threads are here in the first place. C: It's easier just to pass over a post than to keep writing the same stuff over and over and..
ohnoes.png
Stop being a rude whining pansy. People complaining about people complaining doesn't make sense at all...(even though I'm kinda doing it right now)...Get some real people problems will you? It's embarrassing to your ancestors.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
jamop said:
n8equalsd said:
Pyr0freak said:

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

I have been reading this thread since it has been up. I have never had an account here. I have just been waiting for someone to post a patch or link to one for the dstt. And I just have to say every thread here contains people that are very rude and down right hypocritical. I know this is the internet, but this site takes it to a whole new level. You for instance. You complain about people that ask for patches. The easy thing to do is to ignore it or just say "Not out yet". And I know you would probably say "well they ask all the time it's annoying" Well, so are the people saying the same stuff to them over and over and over. For people accused of being inpatient or intolerant, you sure don't know the meaning of the words. If it annoys you so much just ignore it. Plain-simple. The guy was right. DSTT users were not even mentioned. And some people don't have all the time in the world to search everywhere on the internets for something. And besides, you have no idea why he keeps the dstt he has. It could hold a special place in his heart. And if you think people don't know that buying a different flash cart would solve problems they are having. Then you really need some help with your head. And telling people to shut up is disrespectful no matter who/what/where you are. A: You don't know until you ask if something exists. B: That IS why some threads are here in the first place. C: It's easier just to pass over a post than to keep writing the same stuff over and over and..
ohnoes.png
Stop being a rude whining pansy. People complaining about people complaining doesn't make sense at all...even though I'm doing it right now...

Good day fellows. I will be canceling my account now and moving on somewhere that doesn't consist of little babies. Get some real people problems will you? It's embarrassing to your ancestors.

You complain about people complaining in your first post, and then you tell us to get some real problems
tongue.gif

iYoshi-

Trophies
XP
Country
DryYoshi said:
iYoshi- said:
Bluelaserman said:
It works on R4SDHC? o.o
Yeah, the new version of Wood fixes the looped intro problem, but doesnt fix the save one though.
Get the premade new version Here

PACIFIST ENEMY? oxymoron much
tongue.gif
Dude, official Wood R4 only works for the original R4! R4SDHC is a clone!

Well how do you explain it working perfectly fine on it then? And yes im sure its an SDHC

Pyr0freak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for backing me up, jamok.

And sorry for being a spaz. I've just been wanting to play this ever since I heard about it in May
ohnoes.png

So I'm mad that TTDS users didn't even get mentioned.

My dad bought me my TTDS when I was like 10, so I didn't know anything about supercards.

And he doesn't want to buy another one
ohnoes.png
even though it is $6
ohnoes.png

Radio-Active

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok so last time i was on the GBAtemp chat, and they said my r4i sdhc was fake(a TTDS). the mainpage says it works for the TTDS, will it also work on my fake (TTDS) r4i sdhc??

Pyr0freak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The m3ninetail multiboot was updated!

SS nows works on WoodM3!

/unquote

Posts merged

Now all that's left is the goddam TTDS (AKA me and some other peoplez *angryfaic*)

VentusVanitas

Trophies
XP
Country
Pyr0freak said:
The m3ninetail multiboot was updated!

SS nows works on WoodM3!

/unquote

Posts merged

Now all that's left is the goddam TTDS (AKA me and some other peoplez *angryfaic*)

By the way, that was me that let the people on that forum know.

Sadly, it still doesn't work for me...

I get the "nds fragmented" error...

Kurái_Tsukí_Ryu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pudquick said:
Attention All: M3 DS Real now has a Super Scribblenauts solution! Confirmed!!!

Steps:

1.) Backup your SD card content and wipe it with a formatting tool that zeros out all the bytes. (I think I've seen the Panasonic formatter mentioned around here)

2.) Install the latest Sakura for M3 DS Real: M3 Sakura v1.49X (M29)

3.) Download this file: http://leafmoon.users.sourceforge.net/xeno.../m3_ninetail.7z

4.) 7-unzip it.

5.) Copy your clean Super Scribblenauts dump to your SD card (make any folders (NDS) you want to place it in, first)

6.) Copy the "woodm3.nds" and "__rpg" folder from the .7z file when you unzipped it to your SD card.

7.) Boot Sakura. Select "woodm3.nds"

8.) Select and run Super Scribblenauts.

9.) It will complain that the .sav file is fragmented and say "Halt." at the top. This is normal. Turn off your DS.

10.) Copy the .sav file it created on your SD card back to your computer.

11.) Delete the .sav file from the SD card, then copy it back from your computer to the SD card.

12.) Boot your DS again. Launch Sakura, load "woodm3.nds" - and enjoy your Super Scribblenauts!!

YAY m3dsreal works
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ