Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
fudgenuts64 said:
geoflcl said:
Schlupi said:
Google is giving me nothing but Tsunade Hentai and Playboy Vixens. >_>

Bwahaha, we must be searching the same query, because I'm getting the exact same results.
tongue.gif

Anyway, it seems our poor dumper is getting overwhelmed with hype.
frown.gif
Same here. I hope we can get this one soon.

Overwhelmed´s just too soft.

DON´T BE A 81THç!!

--

Still waiting...

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cruddybuddy said:
Anyone know of some of the hidden words you can try? So far I haven't found anything new from the first Scribblenauts. You know, keyboard cat and all that.
Barely anyone has the game yet. Shouldn't you wait a bit to ask that question?

Marauding

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cruddybuddy said:
Anyone know of some of the hidden words you can try? So far I haven't found anything new from the first Scribblenauts. You know, keyboard cat and all that.
No one has the game

Marauding

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
windwakr said:
Marauding said:
cruddybuddy said:
No one has the game

Untrue, people have had it since yesterday morning.
You know what I meant!
Screw it, going to bed.

PaperTeej20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As badly as I want this, and as excited as I am, I sure understand why they put the piracy protection on there. I figure 142 of us want the thing, times $30 USD a pop for each copy we're getting, that's over $4000 USD 5th Cell and Warner Bros Interactive are losing.

Not trying to guilt anyone, I'm just sayin' is all.

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
PaperTeej20 said:
As badly as I want this, and as excited as I am, I sure understand why they put the piracy protection on there. I figure 142 of us want the thing, times $30 USD a pop for each copy we're getting, that's over $4000 USD 5th Cell and Warner Bros Interactive are losing.

Not everyone who downloads it would actually buy it. I mean sure, I want the game, but not badly enough to ever waste the $30-$40 on it.

So, you one of those people who say every illegal download is a lost sale?

PaperTeej20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
windwakr said:
PaperTeej20 said:

Not everyone who downloads it would actually buy it. I mean sure, I want the game, but not badly enough to ever waste the $30-$40 on it.

My sentiments exactly. Figures that Team Cyclops would go MIA a week or so before this game comes out. Just got my CycloDS Evolution a couple months ago, too...

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
PaperTeej20 said:
windwakr said:
PaperTeej20 said:

My sentiments exactly. Figures that Team Cyclops would go MIA a week or so before this game comes out. Just got my CycloDS Evolution a couple months ago, too...

Yeah I am sorry about the whole Cyclo Team thing. it REALLY sucks that this "luxury" flashcart is seemingly dropped...

Don't worry. I don't think the community will stand for it and I am guessing a Wood-like alternative FW will be made eventually.

Also, when you get the game, DO NOT FORGET TO DO GHOST PIRATES!!!!

I am really wondering how intuitive the adjective system will be...
wink.gif

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey LST, did you go to the launch? Because it's a 17 hour drive from where you took the picture. Bit chilly over there, and raining tomorrow. That sucks.

PaperTeej20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played it at E3, and no I'm not lying. I got a press pass. The adjective system is surprisingly intuitive. I had to cover the whole show in two days, so I didn't get to spend a lot of time on it, but let me give you three words:

Pregnant

Friendly

Cthulu

Need I say more?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
PaperTeej20 said:
Played it at E3, and no I'm not lying. I got a press pass. The adjective system is surprisingly intuitive. I had to cover the whole show in two days, so I didn't get to spend a lot of time on it, but let me give you three words:

Pregnant

Friendly

Cthulu

Need I say more?

... what?
wtf.gif

PaperTeej20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, yes. Met some of the dev team, too. I asked one of them if they finished the level editor. She laughed and said yes. We can create puzzle levels now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...