Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Comit8907 said:
Something seems fishy about this whole thing
mellow.gif
There's something fishy about him dumping a retail cart and not wanting to upload it for obvious reasons?
wtf.gif

Officer Delibird

Trophies
Website
comitsblog.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
eureca said:
PeregrinFig said:
eureca said:
geoflcl said:
I am very let down by the presence of Anti-piracy measures on this release. A thousand sadfaces from Geoflcl today, folks.

On a lighter note, we must commend lst19 for being the first to dump this sought-after game!

It may have Anti-piracy, but as far as im concerned that hasnt been proven. Why believe someone that joined today. People tend to like to make fake posts it happens. The game will be out at the latest tomorrow most likely so we will know by then.
Just because someone hasn't been a member long doesn't mean they're less deserving of trust, in fact, that doesn't really make sense. I mean, you joined in 08 but have under 100 posts. Should I trust you more than lst because you joined two years ago?

Really, I'm done for tonight. I'll just look forward to downloading this game tomorrow afternoon. If it's still not dumped and circulating tomorrow, THEN I'll be really disappointed.

I never said you should trust me nor have I said anything that would need you to trust me. And yes someone posting their first post saying they have the dump of the game should be less believed then if someone with a lot more post did. Why would someone make a new account to post that they have the dump? Because they dont care if that account gets banned and just want to mess with people. And I already noticed someone do this a couple of pages ago so its nothing new.
Sounds about right

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
I see no reason to be suspicious of lst19. He's given plenty of proof to show that he has indeed dumped the ROM and has it in his possession. Lighten up, fellas!

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
I don't see what the point in you just uploading it is, you can't search mediafire, and you can't give the link out here. How are we supposed to find it? You'll have to give the link to 4chan or something and let it circulate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1