A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lst19 said:
whats the most recent firmware for the acekard2i? im runing release 1.6 maybe a newer firmware would have better results?
I don't even own an Acekard, but from what I understand the latest release of the unofficial firmware AKAIO is usually your best bet.

Eski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you running AKAIO?

I'm pretty sure AKAIO can handle small AP measures.

Edit: Late, sad face...

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
I am very let down by the presence of Anti-piracy measures on this release. A thousand sadfaces from Geoflcl today, folks.

On a lighter note, we must commend lst19 for being the first to dump this sought-after game!

It may have Anti-piracy, but as far as im concerned that hasnt been proven. Why believe someone that joined today. People tend to like to make fake posts it happens. The game will be out at the latest tomorrow most likely so we will know by then.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
fudgenuts64 said:
lst19 said:
You can upload the game to a file sharing site and post the file name here. Just saying
wink.gif

Really, we´re two people here!!

Care to? =)

Thanks

lst19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i apologize if it seems im trying to start some rumor or something ive been kind of a long time lurker for your tuts here and what not i decided to give dumping a shot and was a huge fan of the first scribblenauts so i figured this one would be a fun "project" ill try and take a vid with my phone of what plays when i start it for proof

PeregrinFig

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
eureca said:
geoflcl said:
I am very let down by the presence of Anti-piracy measures on this release. A thousand sadfaces from Geoflcl today, folks.

On a lighter note, we must commend lst19 for being the first to dump this sought-after game!

It may have Anti-piracy, but as far as im concerned that hasnt been proven. Why believe someone that joined today. People tend to like to make fake posts it happens. The game will be out at the latest tomorrow most likely so we will know by then.
Just because someone hasn't been a member long doesn't mean they're less deserving of trust, in fact, that doesn't really make sense. I mean, you joined in 08 but have under 100 posts. Should I trust you more than lst because you joined two years ago?

Really, I'm done for tonight. I'll just look forward to downloading this game tomorrow afternoon. If it's still not dumped and circulating tomorrow, THEN I'll be really disappointed.

Colin_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lst19 said:
i apologize if it seems im trying to start some rumor or something ive been kind of a long time lurker for your tuts here and what not i decided to give dumping a shot and was a huge fan of the first scribblenauts so i figured this one would be a fun "project" ill try and take a vid with my phone of what plays when i start it for proof

or like most have suggested uploading and providing a file name.

PeregrinFig

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
Well, it may not be the release we were all expecting, but at least we know it's out there. I'm sure our beloved scene groups are diligently at work dumping it as we speak!

...Or they could be reading this thread right now, relishing in our discontent.
unsure.gif

UNRELATED: Here are those one thousand sad faces I promised.
I am so lazy that I used your link to open a new tab to go on Facebook with. Sorry for the spam, just wanted to share that.

f3ar000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Melee54 said:
Comit8907 said:
someone post a link on the picture! I cant read it

All it says is "scriblenaut2_BH2e00"

but googling that doesn't help.
thats the filename after dumping it directly from the cart
i did this with my FFIV and it got a wierd name and numbers like that

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lst19 said:
Your picture looks legit. The file name pretty much proofs it. SCRIBLENAUT2_BH2E00.nds.

Officer Delibird

Trophies
Website
comitsblog.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
f3ar000 said:
Melee54 said:
Comit8907 said:
someone post a link on the picture! I cant read it

All it says is "scriblenaut2_BH2e00"

but googling that doesn't help.
thats the filename after dumping it directly from the cart
i did this with my FFIV and it got a wierd name and numbers like that
Something seems fishy about this whole thing
mellow.gif

eureca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
eureca said:
geoflcl said:

Just because someone hasn't been a member long doesn't mean they're less deserving of trust, in fact, that doesn't really make sense. I mean, you joined in 08 but have under 100 posts. Should I trust you more than lst because you joined two years ago?

Really, I'm done for tonight. I'll just look forward to downloading this game tomorrow afternoon. If it's still not dumped and circulating tomorrow, THEN I'll be really disappointed.

I never said you should trust me nor have I said anything that would need you to trust me. And yes someone posting their first post saying they have the dump of the game should be less believed then if someone with a lot more post did. Why would someone make a new account to post that they have the dump? Because they dont care if that account gets banned and just want to mess with people. And I already noticed someone do this a couple of pages ago so its nothing new.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste