Charizard Vs Dragonite

• Total voters

Chrona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My loaders and akaio firmware are up to date, it still gets stuck on the loading screen with an occasional FAT error if I turn off the anti piracy option

Borisjeuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well first of all Ty on all the good work, but i did the patch and the only problem is that my R4 says that save file was not found and adjusting the size of the save file isn't working either what can i do :s ??

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just me or people are really impatient this days or they just can't read -.-, i have a R4SDHC (one of the best copies of the original R4, it's not even compatible with wood, DSi or 3DS) and i made it work at the first try with YsMenu... i don't want to think how is going to be this weekend when a big release is coming :(

If a spin-off makes this trouble, imagine what will happen when B/W 2 got released/leaked!
Probably it will be still friday for us, since the land of rising sun is 12~ hours from us!

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm a working AK2i game as well.
As has been said a few times, the Ips patch, in addition to the actual Rom to patch it with is needed. The latest loader is also needed.
For lazy people, http://akaio.net/loaders/ follow the instructions.
Patch the rom, place loader in specified folder. And hopefully you should have the joyeus event of seeing the game clear the Data error screen everybody is mentioning.

Updating the loader worked. Thank you.

Reactions: 1 person

gyappu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have confirmation it Works on No gba!

These are the steps i followed:
1- i Downloaded the lunar IPS patch.
2- i Downloaded windhex
3- i patched the clean rom with the IPS patch using windhex.
4- i loaded the rom in no gba and it worked!

This is the proof: http://i49.tinypic.com/dglyjs.png

I just want to thank everybody here for their work and effort, the patch and everything, now everybody can play :3

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Popular thread this is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."