Gaming Official Nintendo Debug Carts Thread

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
oh thank god Chanser is reading this...he might just lock this...thank goodness.

the posting quality has gone to zero here.

Magazine staff =/= moderator/admin.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
oh thank god Chanser is reading this...he might just lock this...thank goodness.

FAIL

Also, why are people hating on this cart? It's a fun little thing to have in the collection. It's mostly for preservation purposes that we wanna keep this.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
stanleyopar2000 said:
m3rox said:
stanleyopar2000 said:

that's too bad...someone should lock this then.

Don't worry - I won't tease you anymore. In fact, I'm not going to post in this thread at all from now on. The idea was to prove infront of the whole Temp how much s*it you can drop in your pants as soon as someone confronts you, Mr.Internet Tough Guy.

Now that you're shielding yourself with admins and mods, desperately looking for a way out of this argument that you cannot win other than fleeing, my work here is done.

QUOTEAlso, why are people hating on this cart? It's a fun little thing to have in the collection. It's mostly for preservation purposes that we wanna keep this.

Hehe, I'm not hating on it. I think it's quite cool. I just immediately stopped "liking" the person who dumped it when he turned out to be two-faced.

EDIT: I'm true to my word. I won't lower myself to your level and make more posts. I never said anything about edits though.

wow..talk about trolls trying to provoke emotional anger...sounds like you're one of them

"Anger" is an emotion, herp derp.

...and with that optimistic ending, I shall leave you to your devices.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
wow...you must be SO proud of yourself today aren't you?

"I totally dissed a random person online who I'll never meet again"

you sir are pathetic.

now you to "edit" your little post to your hearts content

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
wow..talk about trolls trying to provoke emotional anger...sounds like you're one of them
One more time, just for the sake of it:

stanleyopar2000 said:
NintendyFan said:
QUOTE(stanleyopar2000 @ Jun 25 2011, 07:30 PM) WTH...DS-SCENE shows the relaese info first...yet we don't have it here?
ohnoes.png

I guess they haven't caught on here yet? :/

so...how do you like the IQ factor of the idiots over there??...I saw them flaming you >:\

I'm also out. No point in destroying the topic just to discredit some douche.

Hi everyone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
stanleyopar2000 said:
wow...you must be SO proud of yourself today aren't you?

"I totally dissed a random person online who I'll never meet again"

you sir are pathetic.
i laughed hysterically.

also, i ragequit.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

NintendyFan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ItsMetaKnight said:
this thread is one of those reasons such items belong into collector's hands with no public release

I don't believe that's quite the case. The internet is just to easy to say whatever you want, so people take advantage of that with no recourse.

From here on out though, I would suggest we keep this all related to either questions about the thread topic, or future developments therein.
yaynds.gif

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hmm I think I found out how to stop it from resetting the clock.
From the main menu, go Checker Menu -> Set Sequence (Note, there is also a lot of other things you can toy with in this menu. Experiment a little.) -> Go to Page 12/21, and disable the RTC RESET option.

In the Sequence menu, there are a few interesting settings in here.
1) 19/21 CARTRIDGE ROM/SRAM option. I wonder what it does...
2) 20/21 EEPROM ACCESS. Someone please explain this one to me.
tongue.gif

3) 21/21 STOP BGM. Stop it from stopping the MK64 theme.
biggrin.gif

4) 5/21 INTERRUPT. Someone know what this is?

There's also a 'Dump' option in the Checker Menu.

At the bottom of the menu, there's also the Configuration menu. Option 1 is the Auto Start option. Maybe we can set it to boot to the menu instead of needing to hold Sel/Start?

Yeah. That's what I discovered after about 15-45 mins. Time to go re-set my clock...

kaputnik

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Schlupi said:
kaputnik said:
Working on an EU DSi XL on FW 1.4.1E via Sudokuhax/DSi HBC.

LOLWUT? That means it runs in DSi mode? >_> Sudokuhax only runs DSi mode stuff properly... or at least things compiled with the latest lib.

I wouldn't bet my right hand on that it actually runs in DSi mode, but it certainly boots from it.

Everything I've tried so far seems to work correctly, except for the touchscreen test.

Perhaps the speed the self test is running at could be used as an indication if it runs in DSi mode or not? Personally I think the animations etc are very fast, you barely get the time to read the text on each screen. I recorded a vid of it you could compare to running the test on a DSL. Can't upload it right now though, since I'm on a slowass satellite connection at the moment, I'm an engineer on a ship. I can try again later tonight when we're berthed and the 3G connection hopefully kicks in, if you're interested.

loco365

Trophies
XP
kaputnik said:
Schlupi said:
kaputnik said:
Working on an EU DSi XL on FW 1.4.1E via Sudokuhax/DSi HBC.

LOLWUT? That means it runs in DSi mode? >_> Sudokuhax only runs DSi mode stuff properly... or at least things compiled with the latest lib.

I wouldn't bet my right hand on that it actually runs in DSi mode, but it certainly boots from it.

Everything I've tried so far seems to work correctly, except for the touchscreen test.

Perhaps the speed the self test is running at could be used as an indication if it runs in DSi mode or not? Personally I think the animations etc are very fast, you barely get the time to read the text on each screen. I recorded a vid of it you could compare to running the test on a DSL. Can't upload it right now though, since I'm on a slowass satellite connection at the moment, I'm an engineer on a ship. I can try again later tonight when we're berthed and the 3G connection hopefully kicks in, if you're interested.
I had the touchscreen test work for me. It plays pretty music when it is successfully completed. So, when is that Wario sequence played, besides the sound tests?

kaputnik

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Team Fail said:
I had the touchscreen test work for me. It plays pretty music when it is successfully completed. So, when is that Wario sequence played, besides the sound tests?

On a DSi?

The only thing I've seen of Wario so far is a still image that flashes by in the self test.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Someone I know has an R4 and a DS Phat with a scratched touch screen (By scratched, I was told it looked like someone dug out part of the top layer of the screen with a knife). Should I send her the ROM of this thing and ask her to test if her touch screen can successfully pass the test? It doesn't pass the calibration test on the DS Menu, so this may show some insight as to why, as all parts of the touch screen register in games and in the menu, but the DS just doesn't pass calibration tests.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: