Gaming Official Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks Help Thread

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm at the part where i have to play with the flute thingy for the first time. Playing it doesn't seem that hard. The problem i've got is: My microphone is kinda broken... Is there any other way too play the flute/emulate the mic/skip the flute with keeping my own save/etc... Because i really like this zelda game. (the same with any other zelda game ofcourse
tongue.gif
)

Help me please and thanks in advance.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shinryuji said:
I seem to have a slight problem. I picked up a passenger from the eskimo walrus people (I can't be bothered to remember how to spell their name), he says he wants to go somewhere... I skipped a part by accident and now have no idea where to take him. He might have mentioned something about a lake?

Shameless self bump here, but could someone help me?

mangotrance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Shinryuji said:
Shinryuji said:
I seem to have a slight problem. I picked up a passenger from the eskimo walrus people (I can't be bothered to remember how to spell their name), he says he wants to go somewhere... I skipped a part by accident and now have no idea where to take him. He might have mentioned something about a lake?

Shameless self bump here, but could someone help me?
Take him to Trainiacs Home Wagon.

mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[edit]
quoted the wrong post, this is for the guy wanting to know the order in fire temple.

2-1-4-3

Read the signs in the room...... really isnt that hard

mangotrance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mrSmiles said:
[edit]
quoted the wrong post, this is for the guy wanting to know the order in fire temple.

2-1-4-3

Read the signs in the room...... really isnt that hard
Yeah,found out after reading again and again.Wrote it down Wrong.But thanks anyway.

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus Christ, how the hell does anyone other than a robot do the duet to get into the Sand Temple? Is there some kind of trick I'm not getting?

Edit: I guess I lucked out and got it. Or the game pitied me.

AngelsWhisper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gurrry said:
I did.. I only found 2. Is that all there is?

And I dont understand what order to hit them... Which picture do I follow first?

there's 3 lines: top is the high note (small bell), mid is mid, and bottom is the low note (big bell). read the note from left to right and just hit whatever bell comes first with a boomerang. is this what you're asking? and no, there's three so you got 1 more to go

and i need help too == i'm at the fire temple where there's a bunch of stone faces looking at different direction and the sign talked about 2 men falling in love with one woman and their friendship unlocks a door or something. what do i do here? =(

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll see the statue in the middle staring at a statue, and that statue staring at another. Stand in between the 3 statues and play the song of light(if I'm remembering correctly).

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
AngelsWhisper said:
and i need help too == i'm at the fire temple where there's a bunch of stone faces looking at different direction and the sign talked about 2 men falling in love with one woman and their friendship unlocks a door or something. what do i do here? =(
Play the song of light (or whatever the name is) while standing to the right of the middle head

Where's Ferrus when he sends you a letter with a picture of a bad guy train? I'm too lazy to look for him xD

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So im in the Ocean temple, and theres a sign that says "Three Blades sit in a row. Retrieve them all and the path may open" Ive founf the blades, but where do i put them? theres like.... 10 different mouths to put them in , which ones?

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To everyone stuck on the song challenges: listen carefully to the "metronome" that plays in the background. You have to play starting on the high note.

The metronome beats 4 times and then loops, the first beat is different from the others. You can go to training mode and you'll see that the lokomos will ALWAYS start at the high beat.

Took some time to get it right. This is just another puzzle.

Fekore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure how much you guys could be of help as most of you seem to be behind in the storyline, but I was wondering if anybody could outline what to do for the final part of the Spirit Tower - that would be floors 26-30 I think (Maybe even more floors as I haven't gotten past 30 as yet). There's a room that's completely pitch black, and I've blown out all of the torches to bring down one wall, and broken the very north west wall to reveal a path, and later on I had the chance to choose one of three doors to unlock, I decided to choose the middle one as the cutscene pointed to that one and I currently have the Flame phantom with me, but I'm completely stuck on where to go after that, any and all help is greatly appreciated as more people may have this question as they continue through this great game. Thanks!
gbasp.gif

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@kclekool
Find Beetle's Hot Air Baloon, blow your train wistle near him, stop in the shop, and there you go.

I want to know the locations of all 20 Stamp Stations. I am missing 2!
Here is what I have right now;
ABODA VILLAGE, ANOUKI VILLAGE, SNOW SANCTUARY, SNOW TEMPLE, TRADING POST, CASTLE TOWN, OCEAN TEMPLE, WHITTLETON, PAPUCHIA VILLAGE, GORON VILLAGE, WELLSPRING STATION, FIRE SANCTUARY, FIRE TEMPLE, FOREST SANCTUARY, FOREST TEMPLE, SAND TEMPLE, SAND SANCTUARY, PIRATE HIDEOUT.

While you go find where the other two are, I'm gonna go snoop around some more in the realms...
After looking through the stamp book again...I could be missing 2 places I recent visited or need to go to.

Spirit Tower&Ocean Sanctuary? or Dark Realm&Ocean Sanctuary? Well, I'm gonna find out!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k