Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
outgum said:
Empoleom said:
outgum said:
you know when you find those collection items, What do they do? Like the skulls and wood hearts?
you sell or upgrade train parts after help linebeck III
lecture.gif

How/Where do i sell them? i want RUUUUUPEEES!
after you get the ocean map you need to fix the bridge to get to ocean realm but linebeck III doesnt have money to pay the fix, and you need find the tresaure linebeck II to pay the fix
lecture.gif

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMG I DID IT!!! that took 2 hours!!!!!!! GAWD!!!! i just played it non stop. i didnt learn anything nor do i really care...omg finally no more songs that involve skipping. the rest of you guys LOL hahaha you will suffer just as i did.

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Empoleom said:
someone noticed the pirate fortress island station in ocean/sand realm how do i get to it

thats easy. you must deliver ice(must be 10) to the lady selling fish in the tropical village. she will then be happy and you will unlock a new road which is that road.

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
takun32 said:
Empoleom said:
someone noticed the pirate fortress island station in ocean/sand realm how do i get to it

thats easy. you must deliver ice(must be 10) to the lady selling fish in the tropical village. she will then be happy and you will unlock a new road which is that road.
i couldn`t say it is going to be easy but thanks

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Empoleom said:
takun32 said:
Empoleom said:

i couldn`t say it is going to be easy but thanks

what i meant was it was easy for me, you can do it in 5 minutes actually.

waferthinmint

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I was having trouble getting to the spring with inouki so I went to the cheat forum and used a borrowed pc (I'm on a mac OS X, so no cheat db sw that I can find) to create a cheat file for my edge card playing the xpa patched game (I can send the cheat file or the text I used if you need it.) I worked great at first but now even with cheats off, I get a black screen as soon as I bring the ice into the fire realm. What should I do? I don't want to lose the time I put in... but my sav file has the alterations already.

any ideas?

The Hobbit 81

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.hobstarcs.wikidot.com
XP
Country
pokemonfan4ever said:
CAP99 said:
Where is the guy who fixes the bridge.

In the snow realm. Just go through the Tower of Spirits into the snow realm on just follow the tracks and there a station on the way.

Edit: the station is called Bridge Worker's Home

This helped me A LOT, Thanks.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone got this treasure box at Tower of Spirits level 4? (Under question Mark)

Got over abyss with phantom using the fan. But there is a fire barricade next and the path is blocked with blocks.

I've tried to send a bomb with the phantom but it explodes before reaching the blocks. No ideas left
frown.gif

tos4.jpg

Tsuchy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOS-Rens said:
:S I'm in the fire realm right now where I have to catch those keys so I'm hitting the beast who are carry them but if I hit them they will turn around :S so how to kill those beasts

Blow your horn in a certain pattern, didnt u talk to the gorgon earlier in the village :wtf: they told u to blow your horn like gon-goooooooooooooooon then u shoot them with your cannon

QUOTE(Arshin @ Dec 7 2009, 04:18 PM) Hello, does someone know how to pass the 28/29 th floor of the spirit tower?

Blow out all the candles in the east side of the 29th floor. that should lower the door to give you access to the fire knight then take his armor and the rest should be pretty easy to figure out also the wall on the far upper left hand corner on the 29th floor is bombable its where those 2 knights patrol just throw a bunch of bombs around in that corner if u cant find it

Thanks

Chikenkiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Adr990 said:
Pff, there is a stamp box at the fire temple, but how to get there? 0_o (You need to get there with that train waggon..)

after hitting all 4 switches go back on the cart and switch is on bottom left

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I seem to have a slight problem. I picked up a passenger from the eskimo walrus people (I can't be bothered to remember how to spell their name), he says he wants to go somewhere... I skipped a part by accident and now have no idea where to take him. He might have mentioned something about a lake?

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
well I've completed the game but what now? I remember somewhere that you could build your own tracks, how do I do this and what do you get after 20 stamps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol
    +1
    Ffft
    On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on Twitter
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on...