Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
That's the exactly shit behavior that made the 3ds scene go downhill.
The community isn't gbatemp, the community is the entire gaming scene, or at the very least, PS4 scene in this sense.

The fact remains, the title describes what this is about. Whether you expected something more or something is really up to you

Releasing a Kexploit doesn't instantly mean everyone can use it right off the bat. Why is this an issue for some people? The title really is fine, the exploit was released..

Reactions: Madridi

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Releasing a Kexploit doesn't instantly mean everyone can use it right off the bat. Why is this an issue for some people? The title really is fine, the exploit was released..
It's not an issue. Never was for anyone.
Just I and some others believe that the title is unnecessarily misleading :D
I know as well as you to never get my hopes up. I wasn't disappointed upon reading this thread. I just know that there are people that will, but yeah, as you guys are implying, who gives a fuck.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's not an issue. Never was for anyone.
Just I and some others believe that the title is unnecessarily misleading :D

Therefore.. It's an issue.. Because it's objectively not misleading.

Definitely not news that an exploit release doesn't mean the end user can do anything.

God, my real question is why am I in a sub I don't care for.. Damn you recent content!

Last edited by Kioku,
Reactions: Madridi

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
It's real! And Sony is just as bad as Nintendo with installing games! Open CDN and everything! LOL!!!
Not as 'bad' as Nintendo, because given a title id we can get the contents from cdn, but with Sony they make the link unguessable, so we need to sniff out each one individually.
Although it is possible to find/generate game update pkgs, at least for vita.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sweet news. I've owned quite a few PS4 in the lifespan of the system but I figured I'd buy one to just leave gathering dust till something userend is released.

There' aren't any lists online about what PS4s come with which firmware. So I ordered a brand new "Call of Duty: Black Ops III PlayStation 4 Bundle". Will let you all know what FW it comes with.

Last edited by Devin,

3DS4FUN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sweet news. I've owned quite a few PS4 in the lifespan of the system but I figured I'd buy one to just leave gathering dust till something userend is released.

There' aren't any lists online about what PS4s come with which firmware. So I ordered a brand new "Call of Duty: Black Ops III PlayStation 4 Bundle". Will let you all know what FW it comes with.

Should visit https://gbatemp.net/threads/suggestion-ps4-bundles-firmware-list.487337/ starting a list there for now.

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was on 3.55 til persona now on 4.07 feelsbadman
Persona 5 is freaking awesome. What feels bad is paying hundreds of dollars for a console you can never play because of a sick compulsion that drives one's refusal to update when the games usually end up costing $20-30 or even less anyway.

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
what? what can we talk about it now??

He quoted the wrong post.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could somebody dumb it down for me? I'm on a 4.00 Original PS4. Am I able to do ANYTHING to it as of now?

For end-user, nope. But if you got some RE background, combining the 4.0x webkit exploit and the kexploit you would be able to do things that used to be exclusively for 1.76.

D

Deleted-355425

He quoted the wrong post.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For end-user, nope. But if you got some RE background, combining the 4.0x webkit exploit and the kexploit you would be able to do things that used to be exclusively for 1.76.

No i didnt, he wanted to ask what can we do with this right now.... i said we can talk about it.... went over too many heads lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Soon your birthday?