Homebrew official forwarders for fceugx/vbagx/snes9x.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check to see if maybe you have a ticket for 00010001/FCUE floating around on your nand. if you had an older channel and deleted it with the system menu, the ticket will still be there and may cause issues.

DaXyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Any Title Deleter MOD v54. I haven't touched the homebrew channel, but everything else that didn't have a description I deleted. I don't want to fill up this thread with my issue, so I'll figure it out eventually. I'll just go to the homebrew channel to use it for now.

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's weird as I have Tantric's new channel forwarder for FCE Ultra GX installed (via HB Browser) as well as FCE Ultra GX 3.2.2 and whenever I click on the forwrder channel (from the Wii menu) I get a black screen and my Wii locks up. I can play the emulator from the HBC though. Any ideas?

My Wii is 4.2U
Nand = 236 blocks free
HBC 1.0.8
IOS61 v21.29

(For what it's worth, I can also not launch "Launch BootMii" from the HBC... it makes the blue light around my disc drive flash on and off)

Thanks for any help in advance
smile.gif
because Tantric's work makes owning a Wii complete!

(Another side note is my Wii has been softmodded and working great for almost 2 years until now.)

painless

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tantric said:
IOS58 is required.
Cool... and that comes with 4.3 yes? I believe I saw somewhere on the HB Browser "Tools" section??? a downloadable file that would allow the installation of IOS58 without having a 4.3 system. Ill check that out. Thank you
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill