Gaming Official Elelebits the Adventure of Kai and Zero Thread

kaisai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IzzehO said:
Dangit.. almost got all pink elebits and batteries except for second YELLOW battery and 3rd pink elebit in elebit forest: any help guys?
i cant help u with the battery, but the 3rd pink elebit if i remember right its near the 1st ice omega. on the map where u get the ice omega, u need to get to the room just to the left. u will see 2 of the "tiki things" and a elebit stone, i think u can take it form there

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I've finally beaten the game. Now to go back and figure out where the tons of omega's I'm missing are. Got all the ones on first page other than master version of the fire omega? and missing most of the bottom 2 lines of second page :s

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In the underwater temple I think both red batteries are in the East section, one in the very top right, one in the middle right. (You need flight/mirror respectively)

I am only missing the first pink elebit in the Ice world. I'm sure it must be easy but I've scoured the place several times.

Then once I upgrade mah elebits I should get Big Green, and then somehow maybe find Big Red :|

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
You want to walk along the lava off the west side of the map. Get the speed omega in the bottom left by walking across the platforms that fade in an out.

As for me I have now gotten everything except for Big Red - anyone figured out how to get that yet?

Rowan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have talked to the mayor and he said i should talk to someone who speaks heart to heart to elebits
who is this and where

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rowan said:
i have talked to the mayor after volcano level now what?
Hehe, you are just as far as I am.
Well, almost, have you got the Super Storm Omega thing in that world already?
It's somewhere northeast.

Oh, after talking to the mayor, you have to go back to the resort, and talk to the girl, that one who was all like "aaaah, waht r u doin to teh omega's?"

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
hmm im stuck at the mine (second world) im at those platforms which suddenly dissapear how do i make an elebit or something pop up?

Lluvia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lluvia.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there any way to get rid of the spikey black/purple elebits which hurt you? Or do I just have to avoid them? I found out that I can scare them away with fire or rocks and sometimes they disappear if they are off screen, but not always. Is it possible to stun and catch them?

@ iPikachu:
The green and blue transparent ones? Just jump onto them by tapping them and see where they lead you
wink.gif
. Nothing bad happens if you fall off, you just get teleported back to the last solid ground you stood on.

richard.brooksid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kaisai said:
anyone know how to get in to the Deep Snow Forest?

Yeah - I am having that same problem. I can't get into the snow forest either. I was able to find the laser on the right side but it just turns on and nothing happens. How do you get into the deep snow forest?

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think to get in the deep snow forest you have to at least return the Snow Queen's kids, or possibly even beat the game. Then the water should freeze over and you can slide across (touch the pillar to swing round it while on the ice)

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Lluvia said:
Is there any way to get rid of the spikey black/purple elebits which hurt you? Or do I just have to avoid them? I found out that I can scare them away with fire or rocks and sometimes they disappear if they are off screen, but not always. Is it possible to stun and catch them?

@ iPikachu:
The green and blue transparent ones? Just jump onto them by tapping them and see where they lead you
wink.gif
. Nothing bad happens if you fall off, you just get teleported back to the last solid ground you stood on.
use the black zero looka like and those purple stuff/other stuff cant affect you, press r/ tap on him then tap again to have a force field which "kills" those stuff and asorbs elebits

i got to that grey thing now what do i do o.o

Chaosmic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to all my dear friends. i am new on here.. so.. yeah. and well.. sigh. i got the elibits game like last year. and I am sooo stuck at the west sea temple. i got to the place where the last pearl is said to be at.. but.. there's nothing?!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHH!!! it's like 3 in the morning and i'm trying to figure out this retarded game that wont let me pass.. and then.. i just sort of gave up. and said. " What a waste of time that i could have been in my beauty sleep by now!!!" sigh.... please help... expecialy those who are "FINISHED" with the game.. =_=

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Chaosmic said:
Hello to all my dear friends. i am new on here.. so.. yeah. and well.. sigh. i got the elibits game like last year. and I am sooo stuck at the west sea temple. i got to the place where the last pearl is said to be at.. but.. there's nothing?!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHH!!! it's like 3 in the morning and i'm trying to figure out this retarded game that wont let me pass.. and then.. i just sort of gave up. and said. " What a waste of time that i could have been in my beauty sleep by now!!!" sigh.... please help... expecialy those who are "FINISHED" with the game.. =_=

I have not played the game so I have no idea what you're talking about. BUT, check out this guide here, maybe you'll find your answer: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/948792-elebits-...zero/faqs/55521

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4